Naruto Eternal Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Eternal Redemption

hawtsome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:05 am

As neodragon444 logged in koj pure and k*zumitzu pmed him that they were agenst this and wanted to reopen it. This was the start of the 2end age of the clans history a new birth under the leadership of powerful leaders such as koj pure and kazumitzu and more. Neodragon444 agreed and met them outside of cammy castle to reopen the clan! They discussed how they would run it as a triumvirate and no decision was to be made without 2 of the 3 agreeing it should happen. This was a new age for the clan k*zumitzu ran the newly formed akat*uki and koj pure ran the cloud village as always and of course neodragon444 ran the sand village as he had from he start of the clan. . Then he just disappeared and neodragon444 never herd from for a while. As the clan progressed kazumtizu got married in the game and koj pure decided to make a new pure capt bakuya which he used more then koj but he soon became inactive. Eventually neodragon444 was the only active kage/leader and he got capt and kazu to allow him to take total rule and run the clan. The clan was falling apart again but then thanks to a few active members the clan was back up to speed and became as active as ever. Then after a while neodragon444 decided to take a break from the clan and koj came back on his pure capt and helped run the clan while neodragon444 trainned. Meanwhile Aliuken had become riakage and some of the most active members were bailey695 polar bear08 and aliuken.

Last edited on 25-Apr-2009 20:02:13 by Stubbernmunc
After a while of neodragon444 being gone he finaly came back and aliuken quit and polar became the knew r**kage. Neodragon444 gave nighteyes his spot as kazekage as well and made himself supreme kage Soon aliuken rejoined and became assistant kage to polar and the cloud village gained more power while the sound village. began to fall and meanwhile koj former member and rogue ninja set out to look for k*zumitzu. After several mounths he finally found him. On auguest 16th around 11:00pm in the darkest crevest of runescape, the middle of the lava maze in the wild training. Level 111 when he disapeared now lvl 115 and wiser than before, and after debaiting and danimaster10 giveing up his spot to k*zumitzu. K*zumitzu then again became the otokage leader of the land of waves....the Sound village. In the mist village things were falling apart and bailey had to be removed from the kage spot. Nighteyes604 then gave up his spot as kazekage and rejoined mist village as mizukage, and neodragon444 retook the sand village were he belonged. August 19th 2007 the kages were hokage lancedeath, mizukage nigheteyes604, r**kage polar bear08, otokage k*zumitzu, and kazekage neodragon444. At this point alot of older members were starting to rejoin such as kazu runeer80 and even gekko was considering rejoining. Now that k*zumitzu was otokage neodragon444 wanted to test his leader ship so he allowed him to take over the clan for a weekend while he was gone. K*zumitzu did a good job while neodragon444 was gone and found out alot about the villagers of the sound village. Neodragon444 was impressed with k*zumitzu's running the clan so he allowed him to become second in command. Everything when well for a while until k*zumitzu became power hungry. Neodragon444 scenced a problem and began having diffrent ninja spy on k*zumitzu such as danimaster10, koj pure, and even bailey695.

He also made himself a low lvl account that he used to get close to K*zumitzu and neodragon444 soon found out K*zumitzu was trying to take over the clan by starting a war with the mist and leaf villages. He began by making mageinrage99 try and kill a mist villager but it ended up loosing mage 300k. K*zumitzu wanted complete control and power over the clan he was bribing many members of the clan trying to promise them power if he was in control of the clan. Just before the war on the mist village Neodragon444 took his stand and called k*zumitzu out and told every one of his plans. K*zumitzu denied these plans and quit the clan even though neodragon444 offered him a chance to stay and redeem himself. A few hours later k*zumitzu admits to his plans and says that he was testing neodragon444 to see if he could handle a power hungry dictator. Neodragon444 didnt quite belive k*zumitzu but he soon told neodragon444 of a clan that wants to declare war on naruto redemption and how he has been spying on them and testing neodragon444 to see if he could handle them. It is unknown how we won but some how in world 79 pits naruto redemption won the war. Koj pure was made kazekage, danimaster10 was made otokage, and gekko 13 began to try to gather 20 votes for him to be hokage of the clan and take over lancedeaths spot, And neodragon444 became supreme kage once again. Gekko13 soon quit the clan again and there was a new kage spot open the spot of hokage! The election was between k*zumitzu and general cr but k*zumitzu one by around 1 vote in the end. Soon after the election it became apparent neodragon444 could not run the clan alone as he is not on during the week days alot. So he decided to take out acadamy rank and make 3 sannin to help him keep track of things during the week. After a few weeks of observation the first 3 sannin were chosen General cr, Jierda99, and Lord Cavada. Tho there were new sannin the celebration would not last for long as the otokage reached problems...

Danimaster10 is a under apriciated member of the clans history he has been in the clan on and off for around 6 months. Danimaster10 had become permanetly muted so he choose to give up his spot as otokage. He appointed Zizzy99 to become the new otokage. As if danis muting was not enough polar reached problems of her own. Her account was locked and would not let her on so she had to create a new name. The clan soon found out tha history repeats itself as k*zumitzu disapeared for weeks and was never seen on by any of the sannin or shinobi. Even thogh the leaf village was close to loosing a leader a new member by the name of raptor apeared and almost took over for kazu in uniting the village in the first village wars along side the faithful leaf villager archie. There team work in uniting the leaf villagers lead to leaf village winning the first village wars! It became aparent a hokage election was in the future, but first neodragon444 decided to make the clan a true democracy and hold supreme kage elections. The supreme kage elections were won by Neodragon444 as he had no one competeing agenst him. And K*zumitzu made it clear he was over this clan when he finaly came on and kicked as many people as possable from chat and called everyone a "noob". Now it became aparent that we must find a replacment hokage soon. After a meeting with the sannin Neo decided the new hokage was to be raptor elf. He had shown he was the most able for the spot. He had a halloween party shortly after and it went off with a great sucsess with many good drops and a costume contest that neodragon444 and koj pure won. Times seemed to of changed for the better, and soon we found out it was not actualy k*zumitzu that did the crimes but someone who hacked him. All the same k*zumitzu did not return because he needed to get back his stuff. In one night neodragon444 basicly fell apart and caused a few loyal members to quit. It was mainly bc of stress he did this and that is why we needed a change.

The time came were neo needed to give up his power as leader and let others share the burden. So he decided to take over the spot as kazekage and they began to decide who would take the spots of the other kages. The idea was to pick the best fit people for the spot as the kages had now become all equal in power and designed to lead the clan instead of 1 leader. Raptor elf and polar kept there spots and neo became kazekage and nighteyes kept mizukage, but the spot of otokage was given to general cr and the spot of stone kage was given to asyrianlion. A new age was upon us and no one knew what it would bring. Soon after this a group called the akat*uki became to apear they spammed chat and tried to cause arguments but soon disapeared. After a few weeks of peace gekko 13 reapeared and decided to rejoin the clan as a sand villager, at the time he was also going for 99 firemaking. Not to long after gekko rejoining k*zumitzu appeared again and he to decided to rejoin along with disapal who had been away from the clan for many months and shadowgod18 a old member of the clan who was once r**kage. With all the good news there also came bad news because the group called akat*uki also appeared and started causing trouble again. With all these new changes to top it off it all was happening around christmas time, only time will tell how these new events will turn out. The new members helped the clan but more and more little problems began arrising. Not to mention the anouncment of puredeath89x a loyal mist member and strong member of the clan at lvl 121. He claimed there were many problems and caused chaos and distrust that the clan would survive. Many members douted neo and the other kages and began making arragments to join/make other clans. But in time neo and the other kages managed to fix the problem and pure returned once again, althought here were still many problems to fix. The kages began working to fix problems and aventualy began to improve clan.

In order to help the clan lunatic a member of the sound village at the time decided to create the first clan help center desighned to fix problems and fights in the clan. In a decision made by the kages the elections for the spots of kage were moved up. The kages then needed to begin working to show there worth. After a while the elections finaly happend and there was a new group of kages. Danimaster10 got otokage and general cr transfered to sand, Polar bear got riakage, Neodragon444 ran unapposed, Raptor elf ran unapposed, Asyrianlion gave his spot to puredeath89x, and nighteyes604 ran unapposed. Along with becomming the new otokage danimaster10 also got unmuted thanks to jagex for giving him a second chance. Kazumitzu was forgiven for all the deeds he did in the past and became a high rank in the sound village as well. Disapal had proven his worth and became a advisor to neodragon444 who also had elf firemonk as his other advisor. The clan was stable and happy but as always peace can never last long. The clan wanted to begin to test its strength in the form of war so we began finding people to war with. We defeated the clan called "family of bleach" and then in a well fought fite 2 days later we defeated "zammorak knights" but the stone kage puredeath89x was growing unhappy with the way neodragon444 was running the clan. In a single day the clan lost an entire village because of their loyalty to their kage and not the clan. The stone village was whiped out except for a few members and the clan needed a new kage. After a member sweet the clan went from 94 members to a total of 75 and lost a total of 19 members. But even though it may seem like a loss we managed to realise who were are loyal members and who were not. Soon after this koj left the clan along with hott and other members to create the Akat*uki wich did not last long. Raptor elf also left but erged everyone else to stay and keep the clan going, and raptor made a new clan and koj and the other joined it.

The clan seemed to be sliding down hill and was slowly loosing more and more members. Then on the 27th of march the powerful and wise otokage danimaster10 finaly decided to leave the clan. This was what marked the end of the 2end age for the clan and the beginning of the 3rd age.
Back to top Go down
https://n-redemption.darkbb.com
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Should have named this "The age of DRAMA"

Lmao, so much drama when this age was alive...gah! Mad

Go Akatsuki for making us newbies go crazy!
king

2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans _Akatsuki__by_LanWu
Back to top Go down
Neodragon444
Kazekage
Kazekage
Neodragon444

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 am

- Evil or Very Mad Your welcome Evil or Very Mad -
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 am

:]
Back to top Go down
Neodragon444
Kazekage
Kazekage
Neodragon444

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 am

Thats it drag smile and pretend like you know whats going on Cool
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:58 am

Hell yeah Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:36 am

I was freaked out when I found out who the Akatsuki was. Lmao, that was when I was still a nub ^_^. Me, Archie, Ranger, and the double double agent Cavada make "Team Hawk" and tried to learn more about the Akatsuki. We learned alot, ruled out most members other than Neo, Karma, and Kazu. Archie went to Karma, Cavada stayed to get more information from the inside. While me and Ranger would suck in what Cavada told us and see if it goes with neo
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:46 pm

and i sat on a chair and looked hawt. awsome teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Stubbernmunc wrote:
I was freaked out when I found out who the Akatsuki was. Lmao, that was when I was still a nub ^_^. Me, Archie, Ranger, and the double double agent Cavada make "Team Hawk" and tried to learn more about the Akatsuki. We learned alot, ruled out most members other than Neo, Karma, and Kazu. Archie went to Karma, Cavada stayed to get more information from the inside. While me and Ranger would suck in what Cavada told us and see if it goes with neo

Did you even know about this neo?
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:01 am

why dont you just talk to Denver on Msn or Runescape if you want to get emotional lol
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 am

Dragon4275 wrote:
why dont you just talk to Denver on Msn or Runescape if you want to get emotional lol

I just want a decent conversation other than just saying "Kisame FTW" or something ocmpletly worthless. Why dont you join in? Ask questions? actually act like your using the forums properly?
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:06 pm

i dont take orders, only requests ^-^ and im fine. i spill whats on my mind, and i dont use lame openings like "Kisame ownz" lol
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Dragon4275 wrote:
i dont take orders, only requests ^-^ and im fine. i spill whats on my mind, and i dont use lame openings like "Kisame ownz" lol

all u think about is sasuke...gay...
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:38 pm

wut bout u and kisame, i dint start a poll about sasuke did i lol
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Dragon4275 wrote:
wut bout u and kisame, i dint start a poll about sasuke did i lol
it was reasonable though. We all can agree that Kisame will be the next to go so i wondered how u think he will die? I might be a Kisame fan but I would do the same for any other akat members
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:47 pm

then why not zetzu yet lol
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:49 pm

i will be surprised if he dies before kisame
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:09 pm

still a possibility
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:10 pm

mmk? I cna see it being a possibility but ur point is?
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:06 pm

you said you would make a poll for any other akatsuki member. zetzu is also one. how come he doesnt have 1?
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Dragon4275 wrote:
you said you would make a poll for any other akatsuki member. zetzu is also one. how come he doesnt have 1?

I don't know enough about Zetsu to predict anything about him. What would the poll choices even be?
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:17 pm

who kills zetzu: Naruto, Kakashi, Madaara, Sasuke, Team hawk, Yamato, etc. the opportunities are huge
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Dragon4275 wrote:
who kills zetzu: Naruto, Kakashi, Madaara, Sasuke, Team hawk, Yamato, etc. the opportunities are huge

Thats why i didnt make a poll on that. We know nothing of Zetsu so atm, anyone can kill him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:09 am

poll for the sake of poll lol
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 pm

u can, i cant predict about zetsu atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans   2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Age, The Age Of The Titans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternal Redemption :: Introduction :: History Of N.E.R-
Jump to: