Naruto Eternal Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Eternal Redemption

hawtsome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story)   Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:14 pm

--Chapter 1: A friendly Letter

A ninja is seen running swiftly through the great village covered in mountains and dunes. A sandstorm is viciously blowing, destroying the ninja’s speed but not his determination. Clinging on to a scroll and his headgear, the man makes his way to the Kazekage’s office only to find his leader, once again, dozing off from a timeless tiring day of accepting offers and declining the rest. Trying his best to wake up his lord withought any anger coming out of the kage’s mouth, the he shakes the head of a sleeping man.

“What now Aiko…” The annoyed kage responded.

“Sorry to disturb you Lord Cavada of the sand but an letter was sent form the sound village and is stated to be urgent!” Aiko answered cautiously.

“Fine, give it here…” Cavada reaches to grab the letter and begins to read it. “Ok now, Aiko! Dismissed!”

Cavada waits till his servant leaves the room and stares out the window facing the northeast. “Oh Zizzy…what am I to do with you…”

The storm stops and the blue sky reveals itself from the dirty air. Cavada looks back down at the letter, smiles, and begins to chuckle.

--Chapter 2: Giggles--

Zizzy, the Otokage of the village hidden in sound looks out his office window to the southwest laughing.

“Sir! The message has been successfully sent to the Sand village.” A sound ninja informs.

“Hahaha! Oh Cavada, your very fun to play with! Next time I will send a letter about his dog attacking a ninja of mine and I’m bounty! Haha!”

“That sounds hysterical sir!” The loyal ninja commented.

“Aren’t you suppose to be leaving by now boy.” Zizzy asked the ninja with a glare.

The ninja scurried out of the room and Zizzy sat on his chair relaxing.

“I guess it is time for some work…” Zizzy tells himself sighing. He then pressed a button under his wooden desk and stacks of papers fall onto the desk.

Maybe…not…”Zizzy tells himself once more and scatters the sheets of neatly ordered paper into a complete mess. He then walks out of his office and shuts the door behind him.

--Chapter 3: Roaming

A door opens from the local hospital in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. The Hokage, Raptor, begins to ram the streets localizing and socializing with his fellow villagers. While strolling down the streets his eyes move toward the “Free Cookies” sign above the children standing behind a stand. Raptor quickly runs toward the stand.

“Would you like a cookie? They are free but please contribute to the fundraiser which is funding our academy.”

“Uh…sure…what flavor are the cookie though?!” Rapor asked while being a little kid examining all the nicely boxes of cookies.

“They are chocola…Hey!” The children yelled after being interrupted.

Raptor runs off with two boxes leaving a trail of crumbs behind him. Gih is also strolling the streets when he stumbles across a line of crumbs. Turning around he sees a couple of academy students crying and screaming for money. Gih sighs nad tracks the crumbs. It leads him into an secluded ally and after some traveling through the darkened street he comes across Raptor with his lips covered in chocolate and his mouth stuffed with goodies.

“Not again…Raptor, I have a message for you. You better come with be quick.”

Gih heads toward the Hokage’s office with Raptor following behind like a child.

--Chapter 4: Cloudy Day

It was a cloudy day in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. A common day to all cloud villagers but the Raikage, Airgog. Airgog walks out of the Kage’s building and heads toward the local library. With books stacked over his head, he walks cautiously but nimble and balance until he reaches his destination. Setting the books down, he begins to read the text in his first choice.

“Emmy! Please hand me the ‘Transcribing ancient ninjas’ book.”

Emmy looks through sections of the libraries history section until he finds his object and hurries back to Airgog.

“Ok Airgog, may I please go on a break now?”

“Sure Emmy but be fast.”

Emmy runs out of the room and his local friends meet him on the street and walk to the local dumpling shop.

“There! I found it!” Air said and calls his ninja guards preparing them for a trip.

--Chapter 5: Lost In Text

Many mist villagers hurry back and forth to the Kage’s office carting stacks of paperwork. Cool is sitting at his desk stamping papers along papers of work as if hw was a robot.

“Accepted…Accepted…Declined….Accepted…”

Cool stares blindly on the work he is on ignoring any conversations with his fellow villagers. Unknowingly a hand appears on the paperwork and Cool stamps it on accident.

“Cool…I need you to guide me to you personal library.” Airgog states with an annoyed face.

“For what may I ask?” Cool questioned embarrassed about the incident.

“I believe I have found information on the Rain village.” Airgog responded.

“Airgog. You are still paranoid on the Rain Village?”

“They have been quite friendly and there strengths are growing in amazing amounts.” Air said with a suspicious look.

“That’s fantastic Airgog! They might become our 6th shadow! I don’t know why your so cautious.”

“Well although they seem well…Neo has been quite and seems to have his villagers do the negotiating.”

“But isn’t that always neo? Always a little suspicious but he is just a busy man.”

“Where is the library Cool…” Airgog responded irritated.

“Let me guide you there” Cool said while getting out of his chair.

--Chapter 6: Rain, Rain, Go Away.

Zizzy walks out of his office to find the same ninja standing infront of him with a letter in his hand.

“From the Sand Village sir!” The ninja said in loyal fashion.

Zizzy sighs, takes the letter and sits back down in his office chair. He begins to read the letter.

“Dear Otokage…” Zizzy starts. “Your previous actions are highly intolerable and I demand a meeting at once! Meet me outside your village in the near small hotel ‘Nikko Inn’. There we will meet. This is a private meeting. If I spot any sound ninjas near the area, the meeting is off and our alliance will be broken at that moment. I will be patiently waiting for you there at 6:00 A.M. If you don’t show off the same result will happen and we will become enemies.

-Kazekage of The Village Hidden in the Sand-
-Lord Cavada-

Zizzy is stunned by the kage’s reaction and begins to worry about another war. He then notices that the Sand symbol isn’t sealed on the front of the letter.

“No seal means this is either an public letter or a fraud…”

Zizzy sits down and begins to plan out how to deal with this possible threat.

*6:00*

Zizzy, covered in his kage cloak and hood sits down at the Inn’s table. Looking around, Zizzy doesn’t notice an sand villager spying on him and then focuses on the Inn’s owner. The Inn’s owner gives a evil glare and drops his money and walks up the stairs. After a minute, he comes back down as if nothing happened. Soon after a shady man comes from the second floor and sits down across from the Otokage. His robes were pitch black, the blood red clouds stand out showing an interesting design.

“Who are you, not someone from the sand, I know this.” Zizzy asked.

“A war will start once again. A war between leaders and their loyal minions…”

“Who says this? From what I know right now you’re an outsider and I don’t trust them very much or like them in my lands.”

“I came here to warn you, to prevent such an event.”

“Ok. Thanks now what else do you want warn me about?”

“You and your villagers are all alike. Stubborn. You won’t move even if your life was on the line.”

“You, stranger, do not know my people or about me!” Zizzy said fuelled by anger.

“But I do…This is what we prevent. Leaders who shouldn’t be leaders, wars that should never had become wars. We want a peaceful world. The only way to do that is for one leader and only one leader. To eradicate all others who stand in our way. We have killed thousands and will be willing to continue this wrath on this sadden country. The Akatsuki will bring the only peace this world may have.”

Zizzy is enraged and notifies the ninja disguised as a local merchant walk outside and release a hawk holding this information.

“I told you Zizzy, no ninjas…” The figure said with a devilish grin on his face.

Bombs explode around the them causing trees to fall in every direction.

“There, problem solved…”

“I will kill you...!” Zizzy yells standing up.

“All according to plan…” The figure states while chuckling and pulling down his hood.

Zizzy stands in amazement, not believing who his enemy is.

“I do know the Sound Village…” The Akatsuki member repeats preparing for a clash.
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story)   Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:16 pm

--Chapter 7: Clash!

The enemy lifts up the table as a shield which is pierced by Zizzy’s long devilish sword. A bomb explodes on the far wall behind the enemy and he jumps outside in the darkened sky. Zizzy gets his sword out of the table and hurries to catch up.

“J…J…Jierda!!!!!!” Zizzy screamed in rage.

Jierda chuckles with an evil grin and the two clash again. Zizzy barraged Jierda with many slashed and stabs in a fast matter. Jierda blocks and dodged them all continuing to find the perfect moment to strike. Jierda suddenly turned around and ran some more with Zizzy on his tail.

“I must get far from the village for any success.” Jierda thought to himself.

The two stop preparing for another brawl. Both charge with brute force. A smoke bomb suddenly appeared blocking each others views. Zizzy prepares for an attack and tries to use his sword as a defense. A minor cut appeared on Zizzy’s back and another on his shoulder.

“What?!” Zizzy said surprised.

More and more cuts appeared in a fast pace. Zizzy kicked up some dirt and he saw the dirt move in mid air. He then attacks swiftly with his sword. The shady figure ducks and Zizzy kicks him in the face. Trees begin to fall like domino’s. Zizzy smiles and hurries to the body but only found an annoyed Jierda getting up. Jierda whipped blood off his bottom lip and began to charge. The two fought once more with their heavy swords. Jierda soon found the perfect moment and used his sword to move Zizzy’s weapon away from his body leaving himself open. Jierda swiftly dropped his sword and did and uppercut. Zizzy flew into the air with the moon illuminating his damaged body. Jierda appears in mid-air above Zizzy preparing for another massive punch. Zizzy blocks with his wrists but crashes to the floor. The ground around them shook violently. A huge crater revealed itself from the dust and Zizzy’s body laid in the middle. Trying to get up, Zizzy notices Jierda crashing down with his sword in hand but dodges it barely. He then runs to grab his sword and the duo began where they left off with sword fighting. Once more the two met attacking fiercely. Punches and kicks were made each one landing a blow. They stop to catch their breath.

“Why me? Couldn’t you have faced another kage. This would make the fight a lot easier you know…” The tired Zizzy asked.

“But isn’t this more fun?!” The crazed Jierda yelled.

Jierda charges and doing a hand sign. A giant snake came out of the ground with Jierda on it heading towards Zizzy. Zizzy blocked it with a summoning of a massive thick Mud wall. Jierda stood there examining the wall when rock shards came out of the wall and bombarded its victim. Jierda desperately tries to block the shards but still gets wounded.

--Chapter 8: When Fate Collides.

Another messenger comes into Cavada’s office covering his hands.

“Sir!” He screamed.

“What now…” Cavada asked sighing and looking up from his paperwork.

“A sadden messege.”

“Give it here.” Cavada responded.

The ninja opens his hands and gives Cavada a recent dead bird. An arrow was pierced through its heart with a note attached. Cavada dropped the bird on his desk not concerning the papers. He opened the note to read :”A new leader will be appointed.”

In a distance a shady figure is seen looking at the far-away kage office window.

“Release!” The figure said with hand signals.

The bird exploded with kurnai knives flying out in all directions, all attached with bomb seals. The whole office exploded. The figure smiles and turns around ready to jump off the rocky pillars around her. Cavada appeared behind her with a serious face.

“Shadow clone?” The shady women asked.

She turned around with a kurnai knife in hand and tries to stab Cavada. Cavada blocks it with his knife and jumps to another pillar. He then pulls out his powerful bow.

“Oh, you want to fight from a distance?” The women asked again.

“Just who are you…?” Cavada responded with another question.

“Did to letter not tell you enough? Tisk tisk.” The women said with her finger out. “If we are fighting from a distance, then I have to see and this black coat has never done me any good.”

She pulls down her hood and leaves Cavada stunned.

“The Rain Elite Ranger! Why are you attaking!?” Cavada asked in shock.

“Do I always have to tell you about the letter?” Ranger said giggling.

Ranger then shot her bow near the feet of Cavada and it explodes. Cavada, dodging in mid-air shoots two arrows at the same time while Ranger shoots another. The arrows hit each other and Cavada’s second arrow barely misses Ranger when she tilts her head. A massive rock pillar behind Ranger collapses.

“Oh! You do know how to entertain don’t ya?” Ranger said with a wink.

Cavada shoots more arrows and Ranger dodges them and shots back. Arrows fly in the air missing their targets.

“Lets make this fun!” Ranger stated while shooting a red glowing arrow.

The arrow turns into a head of a phoenix and flies toward Cavada. Cavada jumps but withought knowing the attack, he jumps to short and gets hit, falling and managing to grasp a pillar. He then uses his strength to turn himself around facing Ranger with an arrow just missing him. The then does a back flip landing on the pillar once more. He then shoots two arrows again but golden string appears following them. Ranger dodges and uses her back pocket kunai knife cutting the gold thread that was suppose to trap her.

--Chapter 9: Bond

“Cool! There is a man at the front gate of the village! He wishes to speak with you. He says he is from the Rain village and needs to deliver a urgent message.”

“Guide me there.” Cool responded.

Cool opens the gate with his ninjas behind him only to find a dummy in the gear of a mist ninja.

“Is this a joke men?!” Cool yelled annoyed. “You know I have work to do.”

Cool raises his hand and walks away. The ninja begin to gather around the dummy trying to lift it off the ground. Cool stops in his tracks hearing screams. He turns around with wide eyes. All of the ninja he sent to get the dummy were stabbed by swords coming out of the sack man. A small boom comes from the dummy’s head and a long narrow stick comes out with a flag saying “come out and play.”

Cool confused walks out with his two anbu ninja’s looking around for any signs of life. The two anbu’s arms suddenly begin to be entangled with thick ropes. The who guards were far apart but the ropes joined them together.

“What in…” Cool says before being interrupted and sees and Akatsuki man holding on to the anbus.

“I came a long way for this moment. To bad I only want it a one versus one.” The man said.

“Let them go and I will give you a fight!” Cool demanded.

The Akatsuki member smiles, “ok…”

The then throws the two men away from each other with such force that their arms ripped off.

“Anymore requests, my lord.” The member questioned with a grin and bows down trying to mock the Mizukage.

Cool begins to do fast hand movements and ice shards appear above the figures body. The member does a fast jutsu and an almost invisible shield surrounds him and the shards try to strike its victim only to be negated. The man flings back his head which brings his hood back showing his identity.

“Stubbs…” Cool said in disappointment.

“Why so sad?” Stubb mocks and acts like he is crying.

Stubb then takes out his sword and charges. He and Cool duel and with each attack the move closer to a nearby lake. Cool then leaps backwards onto the water. Stubb smiles and prepares a long jutsu. Cool takes advantage and charges up his chakara. The Jutsu soon was completed and Stubb flung his hands out and put his hand down. Wind begins to blow and the fallen leaves begin to circle Stubbs hands showing how the wind was blowing.

“I learned this with the help of my Master. Want to see it?” Stubb says glaring at Cool.

Cool prepares him self on the water’s surface. Stubb charges and flings his hands in the air as if he was attacking with claws from a distance. Nearly visible cuts in the air fly towards Cool. Cool uses his water attacks trying to cancel out and then makes a surrounding water ball around him. It did no good and the the element pierced through the sphere and hits Cool. Cool flies out of his protection and lands in the water. Stubb walked on the lake looking down at the water. He tries to find a body but the mist covering the water like a blanket forbid any sight. Massive hands came out of the water and gabbed Stubb. One of the thumbs of the hands covered his mouth preventing him to breathe. Cool rose from the water damp and wet. He grasped his hand harder which the jutsu imitated. Cool looked down with a saddened face.

“Why does this have to happen?” Cool asked in grief.

“Don’t worry, its not close to being over!” Stubb responded.

The hands explode from the wind element attack Stubb did that shot out of his body in all directions.

“We still have plenty of time” Stubb said and drew out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story)   Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:17 pm

--Chapter 10: Battle!!

Rap is on his daily duty of cookie hunting like a little kid. Gih is in the office of his Leader searching through papers finishing up on the job Rap didn’t do. Stamping and throwing away papers. Gih looks up from seeing a shady figure run across his door. Gih, confused walks out of the room checking both directions. He then notices the leaf on the ground near the stairs. Interested, he walks down the stairs. Gih bends down and picks up another leaf at the entrance to the Kage’s library. Noise comes from the library and books seem to fall on the ground. Gih opens to door slowly and peeks through.

“What!” Gih said.

The window was opened with a slight breeze coming in. There was a squirrel on the ground sitting on the book eating a nut. Gih walks out annoyed and continues his work.

Meanwhile, Rap is traveling on the streets. He walks away from a “Free Cookie” stand until he notices the sign and rushes toward the stand. He stares at the last cookie still steaming but no one was around. He begins to reach for his prize, inches away from his hand. A kick comes out of nowhere and hits Rap in the face sending him flying into a store. Rap staggers on his feet to find an Akatsuki member standing next to the stand. The member pushes the stand over and crushes the cookie with his foot.

“You still have an obsession with chocolate ship cookies huh?” The man said. His hair was pitch black and long which covered his eyes.

“Do you have a problem with that Neo?” Rap responded in a serious tone. Rap then notices a worn-out old book in Neo’s hand. “Why do you have that?! Someone was suppose to keep it hidden under a lock.” Rap said.

“Oh, well it was quite easy. Your Elite needs better chakra sensing skills Hokage.” Neo responded while dropping the book on the ground. “I am sure you know my intentions, but have you told the other kages?” Neo smiled devilish and the floor engulfed the book.

Neo runs towards Rap quickly and jumps in the air. Rap jumps forward and both swords clash.

“Lets really see how far this battle can go.” Neo said once more with a grin.

Rap flings out a scroll and summons hundreds of shurikens. Neo rushes toward the attacking opponent blocking all the iron attacks with his sword. Neo soon begins to strike when Rap ducks and begins to use his legs to take Neo to the ground. Neo brings his sword to the ground hoping for Rap to his the blade and bleed but failed as Rap stopped his attack to the feet and went for the chest. Neo used his free hand to grab the foot and he flung Rap into a nearby stone wall. Rap used his technique and used chakra to stand on the wall but the force still made him lose his breath. The jumped of the wall and punched Neo in the face.

“Payback!” Rap yelled in joy.

Neo quickly recovered from the blow and they continued to fight. Swords clashed and punches were dodged. Buildings began to fall and walls began to crumble. Neo and Rap paused to take a breath before continuing. Gih came running to the fight telling even the ninjas to leave and make sure no one comes in at this time of need. Gih soon spots his master and the Amekage. Gih charges trying to help out his loyal friend.

“Gih! No!” Rap yelled.

Gih charged toward Neo from his back. Neo flung his hand out and Gih flew in the air going through eight buildings.

“You…you….mastered it…”Rap said stunned.

Neo charges and Rap slashes his sword and hits Neo. Neo turns into water and Rap flies into the air. Neo appears in the sky and slashes down onto Rap. Rap used his sword to block the attack but begins to fall quickly to the ground. With Rap only a few feet away from hitting the soil, Neo appears again and kicks Rap into the wall that was only ten feet away. Neo stands in the middle of the hole in the wall staring at the struggling Hokage. Rap gets up weak and light minded. He used had signals and stamped his hand onto the now grassy ground. A beast rose that was bigger than the village’s walls. It was a bull with long sharp horns and the body was covered in flames. Neo jumped onto the wall staring at the beast. It snorted and black smoke came from its nose that almost blew the Amekage’s robes off. The bull then charged with great speed. Neo dove to the ground and ran under the monsters belly. He flew his hand up and the belly had a massive bulge. The bull then laid down attempting to crush the fighter. Neo appeared on the wall again and used his power to fling the bull into the air. It disappeared and was defeated. Rap came out of the wall and grabbed Neo’s foot. Neo was to focuse on the hand to notice Rap behind him with a sword. Neo’s eyes widened. Rap suddenly ran away quickly. A monstrous force plowed through the village blinding everything around it. It was a sphere of light covering the whole area. Rap summoned two walls trying to block the attack but it was eaten away and Rap was caught. Inside the sphere all the destruction was floating. Ninja and civilians were being crushed to death. Rap slowly with only a little strength left walked toward to center. There he saw Neo standing on the ground with eyes closed focusing on the massive attack. Rap’s left arm suddenly was crushed my force but he kept going. Almost near the attacker his right leg went numb and began to slowly break in multiple places. He was only a few feet away when his ribs began to crack and split. He drew out his sword and with his last breath he stabbed Neo. The blade went through the body and the attack began to fade.

“Not good enough friend…” Neo said on a far off distance with a clear view of the ruined village. “Not good enough.”

--Chapter 11: An Unfinished Fight.

“Explain why your being hostile to the Sand Village?!” Cavada yelled at Ranger.

Ranger sighs and begins to talk, “ This world has been corrupted. You and the other kages can’t control a single ninja! We just stopped a war and to ever prevent another from happening, we need only one ruler. Neodragon444 is his name with all the counties in his grasp!”

Cavada dropped his bow. He looked at the ground angered and annoyed. He grabbed his sword but was still a numb body.

“Doing this will only cause another war. More hatred will be shared! This will not fix anything. No…no…I can’t let this happen.” Cavada said continuing to stare at the pillar. “No!!” Cavada screamed and charged.

Ranger lifted her bow as protection. Her bow was cut into two pieces with Cavada getting ready for the killing blow. Ranger swiftly pulled out two kunai knives. She blocked with one and threw another. Cavada jumped and tried to aim for the head. Ranger and Cavada canceled each other out standing their testing their strength. Cavada then kicked Ranger in the stomach. Ranger flew off the pillar with Cavada following her. He strikes once more hitting the neck. Ranger turned into a stump of wood. Cavada turned in mid-air and threw his sword. Ranger, who was searching the puff of smoke that her clone made didn’t notice the sword. She ducked only losing some strands of her hair. The sword hit a back pillar and Cavada appeared on it. He aimed for the crouching akatsuki member.

“Now!” Cavada told himself aiming.

The arrow cut through the air. Ranger flew off the pillar by the force of the arrow. While Ranger was falling, Cavada once again appeared on the ground where Ranger was predicted to land. He began doing hand signals. Ranger’s eyes widened. A urn made from
the sand and Ranger fell in it.

“Let me out of here!” Ranger screamed in fear.

“Sorry, but your not leaving anytime soon.” Cavada responded using a water jutsu and pressed his hands on the ground.

The urn was surrounded by wet sand and began to sink back down to its burial.

“It is over Ranger…” Cavada said calmly and closed his eyes sending the urn farther into the ground.

A purple flame rose out of the urn then disappeared. Cavada look up in confusion. A purple flamed, almost feline like paw punched out of the sand urn and slammed Cavada into a near pillar. The pillar came crashing down. The urn disappeared and Range jumped out immediately exhausted. She then drew her pitch black sword and walked toward the unconscious Cavada.

“It is over.” Ranger said raising her weapon.

The lifeless body fell into the sand and Cavada rushed out of a pillar as if it was magic. The two swords clashed. Sand around them flew into the air by the force of the collision. The two then separate. Ranger dropped her sword and formed a sphere out of her hands. A fiery ball appeared. Ranger looked at Cavada and smiled. She then threw the fire at Cavada. Cavada sent out walls of sand as if it was a row of standing dominos. Each wall was destroyed and headed straight at Cavada. Cavada stared at the incoming missile and began a jutsu. The ball suddenly expanded in size and engulfed Cavada. Ranger then separated her hands and the attack imploded. Smoke was everywhere covering the skies. Ranger smiled knowing a victory. A figure then showed itself from the smoke. Cavada’s skin peeled and turned into sand.

“What?! How could you live!” Ranger screamed in shock.

“I learned it form a friend…” Cavada answered.

The two stared at each other waiting for movement. They both became distracted when the Sand Village’s distress signal was sent out. Cavada did more hand signals and the area around them became a sandstorm. Ranger covered her eyes until the storm receded.

“That...!” Ranger yelled in rage staring at the running ninja from afar.

An Akatsuki member then appeared behind Ranger. “Its fine Ranger, we have the book, you can finish your mission soon.

Cavada run to his village’s gates finding a ninja.

“What is wrong!? Who is attacking!?” Cavada asked fast and to the point.

“No one my lord, we have visitors that needed your attention at this moment.” The ninja said.

“You let me run from my enemy for some visitors?! Cavada said picking the lowly rank up.

Cavada then heard footsteps and turned around.

“No way…” Cavada said stunned.

--Chapter 12:

Stubb charges this his sword. Cool takes his weapon out and blocks it. Stubb then puts his hand under the swords and fires a mighty attack. Cool flies in the air and lands hard on the other side of the misty lake.

“You can’t beat me!” Stubb screams.

Cool struggles to get up but Stubb kicks him in the side. Cool rolls on the ground coughing up blood. Stubb smiles and focuses his chakara. Cool stands up only to find Stubbs sword has extended chakara on it.

“Can you dodge this boy!?” Stubb asks violently.

Cool jumps missing the attack barely. Stubbs sword hits the ground and shatters the ground.

“Rrraaahhhh!!!” Stubb hollers.

Stubb slashes through the air cutting down trees. Cool jumps in the air trying to prevent his death. Cool lands hard and staggers for a little bit which gave Stubb the perfect chance to kill. Cool bocks with his sword colliding with the chakara blade. The force was to great and Cool gets knocked back hitting a rock leaving a huge imprint.

“Now die!” Stubb yells and swings his sword into the trapped Mizukage.

The long chakara sword begins to cut through the rock as if it was cake. Only inches away from Cools chest. Cool closes his eyes thinking the worse. The Chakara disappears an inch away from Cool.

“I…No!...I ran out of chakara!” Stubb said surprised and trying the technique again.

Cool looks up stunned that he is still alive. He then looks at Stubb who is concentrated on his sword.

“My time limit couldn’t have ended! I didn’t abuse its power that much!” Stubb told himself confused.

The rock Cool was stuck on suddenly fell apart. Stubb looks up trying to find Cool. He turns around and his eyes widen. A fist was in his face. Stubb crashes into the ground. Cool then grabs him from his robes and helps him up. Stubb struggled trying to focus after the impact. Cool delivers several punches into Stubbs stomach until kicking im back to the lake. Stubb slides on the water trying to grasp his sword. A massive wave then appears behind stubb.

“How in the…” Stubb said before being taken under by the tsunami.

Cool rises from the water and does a hand signal. He then presses his hand on the water and the water froze instantly.

“I am done here.” Cool stated walking away.

A cracking noise catches Cool’s ear and he turns around. A sword has pierced through the ice following a body. Stubb held his sword tight and charged at Cool. Cool dodges and attacks once more. They block each attack and were equally matched. Stubb then retreats back and held his arm out. A small bird landed and handed him a note. Stubb then smiled and a whirlwind spun around him with leaves hiding the man. The wind stops and Stubb is gone leaving Cool saddened and feels that he failed. Cool then silently walks back to his village.
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story)   Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:17 pm

--Chapter 13: Moments of Grief

The two warriors stood there in the forest. The sun was rising, starting a new day.

“We will succeed. You and the other kages won’t even be alive to see the glorious moment of our Kage taking the throne as ruler of your countries!” Jierda told Zizzy.

“I will stop that from happening even if my own life has to be taken!” Zizzy responded.

Zizzy suddenly did a jutsu and electricity ran through his arms. He then touched his blade and the metal consumed the electricity.

“If you want to play like that, this sword won’t do me any good. Its quite heavy.” Jierda said smiling.

Zizzy charges and Jierda jump out of the way. Zizzy he bolts back at Jierda jumped only to find that Zizzy was coming after him in mid air. Zizzy tries to stab but Jierda dodges it in the air and grabs Zizzy’s wrist and punches him. Zizzy falls to the ground but quickly recovers. Jierda lands with fists up and jotting back and forth as if he was dancing.

“Come on!” Jierda hollered.

Zizzy threw his sword at Jierda’s head. Jierda kept his eyes on the sword and bent backwards barely missing him. He then gets back up surprised. Zizzy used the sword as a diversion and Zizzy does a barrage of punches to Jierda. He then does an uppercut and Jierda flies into a tree which falls.

“Had enough Jierda?!” Zizzy mocked.

Jierda lift the tree in anger. He then whipped off the blood form his scratch marks. Jierda runs toward Zizzy in zig zags. Zizzy kicked low but jierda stopped and jumped some into the air and the crashed down with his fist. Zizzy does a back hand spring which saves him from Jierda’s attack. The two were far apart from each other but charges once more both with a fist ready. They both hit each others face flinging them both to the ground. Jierda looks to his right and sees Zizzy’s flash bomb. It exploded and the area was blinded by light. Zizzy hid behind on of the few remaining trees cleaning the blood from his arms and bringing out kunais. Jierda wipes his eyes and feels a cut in his stomach. He removed his hands and sees Zizzy’s face with a kunai in it. Jierda steps back some from shock and Zizzy attacks with his iron weapons. Zizzy then uses his shoulder and made Jierda lose his blance and go into the air. Zizzy then throws two of his kunais hitting Jierda in the waist and shoulder. Zizzy then stood there exhausted. Jierda screamed while taking the iron out of his body. Blood ran down his robes making a black robe into a dark bloody red one. Zizzy charges again and Jierda rolls out of the way. He swiftly gets up and uses his elbow to jab it into Zizzy’s back. Zizzy fell to the floor in pain.

“How do you like this!” Jierda screamed stabbing Zizzy in the back with a kunai.

Zizzy screams and tries to pull it out with his hands.

“No you don’t!” Jierda said stepping on the iron and Zizzy’s hand making the knife go deeper.

“Aaaahhhhh!” Zizzy screamed in pain.

Jierda walked back some enjoying what he was seeing. Zizzy used his nearly broken hand to take the weapon out. He then rolled onto his back gasping for air.

“You will never be worthy enough to rule a village…” Jierda teased. “You can’t even beat a little rouge ninja can you? Awww…”

Zizzy got on his all fours trying to gain the strength to fight more. Jierda began to laugh enjoying Zizzy’s pain. The laughing soon stopped when Jierda noticed all the rock shards above his head. Jierda ran as he shards barraged him. Rocky shards stuck all over Jierda’s body. The shards stopped moving and fell to the ground. Jierda looks down not noticing how many shards are stuck in his body. He looks up again to see the injured Zizzy staring at him.

“Do you see those shards? Look closely and you will see groves in them. Like a screw digging into wood, these shards will dig through you…” Zizzy said almost lifeless.

A scream cried through the forest. The sun finally rose and it revealed the damage that had happened over night. Birds took flight frightened by the screams.

“What was that!?” A sound ninja asked.

“I don’t know, Otokage told us to stay here at the gates incase anything happened. We shouldn’t leave…” The other ninja responded.

“But…what if it is our Lord? He hasn’t returned yet! We should…” The ninja said before getting interrupted by an Anbu.

“We will take care of this…” The Anbu said with his hand on the ninja’s shoulder.

“Jierda, you have disobeyed me. I trusted you! You were my Elite! My advisor! Why…?” Zizzy asked looking down at Jierda.

“We all want it…He told me I would get tit if I helped him. Power is what this world runs on. Money, war, or anything else. It all leads to power…Power is what I want, you can’t run…a village…you…cant…” Jierda said. “Come here…n…n…now….”

Zizzy came close to Jierda and his eyes widened. He slowly walked around the nearby trees putting bomb tags with wires on them. After a few minutes, the whole area was covered in bomb tags. Zizzy reached into his pocket and grabbed a note and a pen. He sat down and wrote a letter.

“This is for you cavada, please…read it.” Zizzy said attaching it to a kunai and throwing it out of the wired traps and heading toward his village. Boms suddenly exploded, everything near the area was obliterated. Nothing was left but a massive crater with a fragment of the Otokages hood which held the Sound Village’s sign.
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story)   Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 pm

The 1st story which is the Prequel to Naruto Redemption: Tasogare.

This was my rough draft I made in one night. Of course the story did not follow the draft exactly. I did not edit any of this. Just copy and pasted from my computer on to here, expect mistakes Razz.Tell me which version you like better. The Rough Draft or Final Copy?

The great rebellion

A group from NER turn on their clan…Into the akatsuki
The last chapter will be called “Daybreak” which is the chapter that starts a new arc in the story.

Fights(round one):
Ranger(Akat member) vs. Lord Cavada

Jierda(akat member) vs. Zizzy

Stubbs(akat member) vs. Cool

Neo(akat member) vs. Rap

(round 2)

Ranger vs. Cavada ends with cavada disappearing because of a distress call from sand.

Jierda vs. Zizzy comes to an end with the death of both and the sound village has a statue of them both back to back looking down.

Stubbs vs. Cool continues with it equaling damage against each other(not a lot since we are block/dodging most attacks). Stubbs soon leaves because of a call from neo.

Neo vs. Rap ends with rap using his final move which is thought to kill neo and left raptor unconious.

(Round 3)

Ranger + Neo + stubbs walk alongside each other traveling to sand village.

Air is on his own secret mission when a rouge man in mysterious robes interrupts. Its falcom and he wants to kill air for justice on his past deeds. Fight starts mostly illusioned based.

Dani appears at the sand village’s gates. You hear voices rambling how to deal with him. You hear a feminine voice saying “are you sure old friend?”. Night comes out and after a brief conversation night leads dani away form the village to a hot spring located in the mountains.

(round 4)

ranger + neo + stubbs appear closing in on the village. On the horizon though, 3 shadows appear also ready to battle the trio. Stubbs says “*laughs* really now?! Hahaha!”. Ranger says “Ive been waiting for this...!” determined to fight. Neo has a devilish grin on his face saying “this will be interesting…”.

Night vs. Dani continue to fight with night using water jutsu and Dani using fire and rock.

Air vs. Falcom Air states some remarks on how falcom wasn’t very good either and falcom becomes inraged and marks appear on his body. Air is amused and his marks begin to show also. fight continues

Neo gives ranger and stubb the signal and they all to a jutsu together. 400 ninjas appear with their own appearance. All of them have black feathered wings and all fly into the sand village. Soon after the strange heros make their appearance and its cool, polar bear, and general cr. All 6 prepare for battle.

(round 5)

Sand is attacked. Lou is seen taking down 2 angels quickly but a third pops up and attacks with lou barely blocking it using his bow. Recruitments show up form the east and its all members from other villages. Gih and Cy4 get back to back using teamwork and finishing 5 angels together. Crazed uses a blinding technique which finishes 2 angels while at the same time linkster and anaconda kill one each by themselves. Gray uses traps and kills an amazing 4 angels. The whole cloud gather around and use teamwork which give emmy 3 kills. The rain villagers how ever aid the angels.

Dani vs. night the fight is intense but Dani gets some of nights blood and uses a technique. A stone man figure appears coming out of the mountain and attacks night. Night uses a kunai to stab the stone man in the hand. Nights had soon acts like a kunai went into his hand and night soon vanishes to think of a plan.

Air vs. Falcom a intense fight continues resulting in falcom unconscious by using to much chakara. Air continues his journey.

Main fight – all charge with stubbs yelling at ranger for a lil back up. Stubs jumps and flies fast into cool with the aid of rangers cloud technique. Stubb lands on cool and says “to easy, I thought you could be better…” with a kurnai near cools throat. Night punches stub hard and stubb rolls a few feet away and recovers. Night gives cool some medicine saying it will heal his past wounds. Stubb wipes dips of blood form his face and contiues the fight with cool which is a tardy one. Ranger and polar fight using lots on ninjutsu and speedy movements. Neo and geny fight it off with neo using a huge swift sword while geny using 2 smaller swords. They constantly block each other with no success.

(Round 6)

the 6 continue fighting. Ranger releases the Nibi while polar summons a mighty vicious white bear. Neo summons a hawk while geny summons a rather small but nimble lizard. Stubbs summons a tiger while cool summons a wolf

Night returns to Dani. Dani was waiting there using another dead body for healing. They both fight and Dani gets nights blood again. Dani then sends the stone man at night with night avoiding any contact. Dani gets irritated and “does the job for him” and uses his kurnai to cut a nice chunk of rock form the stone man.

Prowling in the darkness they do. Kill all they must
Overpowering all who stand in their way. Giving a death sentence.
Where did they come from? Why are they here?
Eating our villages they will. Released by an friend.
Renting bodies they do, the secret they hold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story)   Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Eternal Redemption(Story)
Page 1 of 1