Naruto Eternal Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Eternal Redemption

hawtsome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Naruto Redem: Tasogare

Chapter 1: Finished

The Sand Village’s hospital was restless. With all the rumors going around about the conflict the kages had, journalist and fans have tried multiple times to find out where the kages were residing.

Cool look peeked out of a hospital window, blocking his body with the flowered designed curtains. Geny was on the hospital bed, quiet, but able to talk.

“What no one…No one left but us Geny…” Cool stated, “If we are gone…”

“That won’t happen. Even if it is just you left Cool, I know you will still be able to handling things until new kages were appointed.” Geny said in lightly with a smile, “The leaf has a new kage already anyways, we will be fine. All we need is a good plan.”

Geny turned to his side facing a wall, staring at the wall, losing his faked smile. Cool peered out of the window again. Crowds suddenly swarmed the hospital blocking what they were excited about.

“You really think we can…”

“Yes Cool…It is possible…” Geny said interrupting as both of them here doors slamming open and shut.

“Its loud, did some nurse finally tell everyone? Bribed?” Cool asked.

Suddenly, a crack appeared on the window, in the middle of his face. Cool bolted his head back some in surprisement. Geny shot up as Cool swiftly looked around as their door was opened. Deep red blood was smeared on the outside of the wall and their door. An arm appeared, hitting the already bloody door.

Chapter 2: The Message! Decoded!

“There! There! Docters! Help! Help!!!” A nurse cried desperately.

“Get away from me!!!” The body cried flinging itself into the room.

“What the H-!!” Cool yelled.

“I am not in the mood for comments.” The figured said on the floor leaning on the door.

Polar was against the door until force was being pounded on it to her back. She raised her hand and lock the door. Cool ran to her aid and lifted her up. He practically dropped dragged her to the open bed next to Geny. Once she was on the bed she took a deep breathe. She then reached under her to her waist. She pulled out a small scroll and unrolled it on her stomach. She did the hand seals and pressed on the scroll. It slid off her body onto the floor as rainbow butterflies came out of it. The insects grouped together and formed a female figure. The figure gracefully walked to the injured women, a grin grew on its face. It stared at her with its blank eyes and it moved it’s hands over Polar’s body as if it was scanning her. The butterfly figure then exploded as the insects surrounded the wounded women, turning into bandages and healing some wounds. Polar took another deep breathe and look around awkwardly at the two men starring at her.

“Well? What were you two lousy men discussing about?” Polar asked with a smile.

“It was about the akat, plans, and the remaining kage…” Geny answered until interrupted by Polar.

“The kages! That’s right, where is the letter Zizzy sent to us?” Polar asked impatiently.

Cool walked toward the corner of the room that was filled with supplies and their belongings. It took awhile but he pulled out the ripped letter from the mess. Each person took turns, passing the letter around searching for clues. Polar screamed in excitement looking at the words for a second time.

“The first words in each sentence spells power!”

Geny snatched the letter and examined it closely.

“But why would he write power? It wouldn’t help us at all.” Geny said pointing at the paper, “Look here, he is talking about someone.”

-Prowling in the darkness they do. Kill all they must-
-Where did they come from? Why are they here?-
-Renting bodies they do, the secret they hold.-

“Maybe it’s the akat?” Polar questioned.

“Could be, maybe Zizzy didn’t know that we were having problems with them yet.”

“Yea, they must be, it says that ‘Eating our villages they will.’” Polar agreed.

Chapter 3: No. Not him, Its not me

Cool was examining the crack on the window with his finger, “No…It is not the Akat.” He then had flash backs of the old friends everyone had who turned into the Akat. “It says here that ‘Giving a death sentence to all’ and ‘Killing all they must’”. Cool then had more flash backs.

Cool was on a swing set, at age seven, watching the some other boys play “ninja” with wooden swords and paper throwing stars. His hair was dark brown, and like most boys, had short head with brown eyes. Another boy walked behind him and sat down on the empty swing set. His hair was also naturally dark brown but was longer, around his eyebrows and his eyes were light blue. He was slightly taller than Cool, but not as darkened skin color as Cool was.

“Hello” the boy said with an awkward smile.

“Um, hi.” Cool responded starting to swing smiling back.

Cool came back to his senses and thought some more, “It also says that they stay in the darkness. Although Zizzy was attacked at early morning, the other four attacked us at broad daylight.”

Geny began to speak as Cool’s mind began to fade and go back into the past.

“Where are you going?!” Younger Cool yelled at the other boy who was walking away.

“Relax, I am just getting this leaf.” The boy said bending down, picking up a bright, fresh, green leaf and walked back over to a bench next to Cool.

“What is that? Why do you have a leaf,” Cool asked confused.

“It represents the village I want to join to be a ninja in! I have always adored the Leaf Village.” He said twirling the leaf between his fingers.

“Oh…I want to be in the Mist Village!” Cool laughed as he leaned back, staring at the darkened, cloudy sky.

A few of the cloud’s tears fell from the sky as the other kid lifted the leaf eye-level between each other. Both kids stared at it as a rain drop fell on the leaf.

“That or…” The kid said with a huge grin as the drop slid down to the tip of the leaf and then it dropped slowly to the ground, “I might want to join the Rain Village…”

Cool came to his senses at the right time. Docters began to bang onto the door. Time suddenly slowed down for the Mist kage. The door slowly exploded open with wooden shards flying everywhere as a foot, who had kicked the door down, appeared in the shrapnel. Docters and nurses ran through the door at slow pace grasping and holding Polar down. Time seemed to slow down even more as Polar, who was struggling, was rolled out of the room as Geny rolled back around trying to sleep everything off. Everything suddenly became bright as the past came to him once more.

“A Kage of the Mist huh?” The kid said.

“I want to lead it!” Cool responded in looking up into the tree where the other kid was sitting relaxed, “I want to protect it.”

“Heh, I would love to be kage also, I would stand up with pride, not killing anyone in my way unless it was the last resort,” The kid said jumping down and landing in front of Cool, “I would never kill them at all really, I can’t ever do that. Join my village and you won’t ever get a death sentence!” The kid laughed as his voice faded away.

The younger Cool began to become scared as everything around him disappeared and left him in a white, blank, void. Words began to appear and surround him.

-Kill all they must- - Eating our villages they will- - Giving a death sentence-

Cool then found himself in reality look at the cracked window again. He put his hand against it and sliding it back down to his waist. He stood there silently and whispered, “No…Not him…”

“Its not me,” Stubb said looking out the Rain Village’s hospital window.

Chapter 4: I’ve Returned!

The sandstorm was strong and violent. It did not hesitate to engulf any weak travelers. On the rocky outcrops was a scale of mountains. They were covered in sand as usual and were quite small for their size. A lonely stream seeped its way to a decent sized pool. The water had a sole streak of red flowing through, navigating its way through the mini waterfalls and rocks. It rested at the middle of the pond which was steaming from heat. A hand slowly scooped up the warm liquid colored red with his hands. Peacefully he bent up and sipped the water, licking his lips from satisfaction. The wind blew harder than before, viciously moving his black robes in the air. The man smiled, took another sip, and gently bent down while he separated his hands as if he was releasing a bird into the new world. He threw his hand back as the rocky walls around the pond began to rumble. A massive sword began to form and shot out of the stone. The man grabbed it and dipped his weapon into the red water. He swiftly swung his sword upward making a splash. The pond’s tears flew into the air and stopped, confusing gravity itself. The small drips began to form arrows and pointed at the man. He smile as his grip on the weapon got tighter. He then ducked as the water arrows shot over him. They landed on the rock wall and small holes were left behind where it was struck. The man then quickly threw his sword infront of him as a kunai appeared on it. The man pushed forwards as the rouge ninja fell on the water.

“So you finally came back? You know how long it has been! What could have taken you so much time?” Dani questioned the rouge.

“I had to help some friends,” Night responded sinking into the pool.

Explosions appeared in a circle on the edge of the pond. As the water sprung into the air another explosion would occur but even closer, making its way to the center. Dani jumped into the air when the water in the air turned into small spears. They took aim and fired at the prepared Akatsuki member. Dani then was in a ball made from rock, it showed itself as it was a magic trick. Water clones of Night also shot out of the water holding onto the floating ball. They begin to lose grip and slide off vanishing into the pond but the explosive tags stayed onto the rock. A huge explosion was given out as the ripples in the pond were so fierce they escaped its watery cage onto the soil. As the cloud of smoke and dust disappeared it revealed the two men clashing. Dani using his sword and Night using two kunais.

Chapter 5: Unwelcomed guests

They stood there, staring at each other, testing how strong they really were. A sudden crackle and a small pepple fell to the ground. Both warriors looked up into the mountains. On a rigged edge, on both sides(one on Nights side, one on Dani’s side) stood, confident and proud. Their robes were dirty white as black suns were shown over the color. They jumped down excited, landing behind each fighter. One, that was behind Dani, was well built with broad shoulders carrying a even bigger blade that rested on his right shoulder. His face was rough, many scars were visible as were his thick brown eyebrows and his short stubby brown hair. Behind Night was a rather skinny person with never long black hair. He wielded two swords and although he didn’t have as a rough face as his partner, it did look very similar to the larger man.

The larger man made a grin and spoke loudly, “I’m Oona, my brother over here is Gengo.”

Night stop focusing on his opponent and released his tight grip on his weapons. He stood there for a minute before speaking, “And who are you two?”

Dani walked back in frustration and yelled in anger, “We are busy! Leave!”

Gengo held up a finger and pointed at Night, “We are the Tasogare! Tell your friends.”

Night shrunk in disappointment, expecting a more famous name. Dani turned around towards Oona and threw out his middle finger, “I said leave! Unlike this loser, I don’t care who you are, I will deal with you two rats later.”

Gengo threw a rock at Dani’s back head asking for attention, “But we were sent for you two specifically…Dead.”

“I will show you dead!” Dani screamed back taking a few steps charging.

Night, who was following the conversation, found specks of blood on his face. Dani was frozen with a sword in his side. He moves his eyes back aggravated.

“Move again and I will twist this sword and slice your lung.” Oona laughed taunting by shaking his sword some.

Dani look back at Night. The two glared for a couple of seconds before they took action. A water hand came out of the pool under the impaled sword as it grabs the blade. The hand then flings it backwards, sending it out of Dani and the handle hitting Oona in the stomach. Oona tooks a couple of steps back as Gengo charged at the non-looking Night. He used both swords to cut of his head. The neck turned into liquid as Gengo stumbled forward into Dani. Dani, used his extra kunai to attempt to cut the Taso member. Gengo quickly jumped back but still got a minor wound. The drops of blood left behind hung in the air effortlessly. Dani swiped his hand and grabbed the drops as he smiled. A rock man came out of the wall grabbing the still moaning Oona. Gengo, still in the air, was grabbed by Night and the two flew into the pond. Once Gengo was halfway under, the water froze and he was stuck in Night’s trap as Oona was locked in Dani’s rock clone’s arms. Dani and Night walked to the middle of the frozen pond, proud on how well they worked together. A black void then appeared above them. Even the sand itself was being blown in multiple directions, an event that is a rare occurrence. The void then split itself into seven other blobs. The blobs formed into more mysterious robed men. The one in the middle frowned as he scoped the battlefield.

“Oona, Gengo, you both failed…I am not impressed.” The figure said saddened, “I always have to finish the job…”

The man lifted his hands as a small ball of pitch black made an appearance. He threw the ball down onto the victorious fighters. The duo threw down smoke bombs and disappeared. The area was then engulfed in black. Once sight was available to the Tasogare, their victims had vanished.

Last edited by Stubbernmunc on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Chapter 6: Quicksand

Cavada fell into a chair, tied up in chains. Neo and Ranger stood there infront of him, intimidating him to an endless extent.

“Want!! I have nothing useful! I know you want to kill me! Just do it!” Cavada screamed rocking the chair in multiple directions.

Ranger did a hand signal as the walls around him vanished. Mighty wind blew as they were outside, on the tallest tower in the Rain Village.

Neo whispered into the unexpected Cavada’s ears, “I can push you off right now if you don’t be quiet.”

Cavada gave a glare at Neo as he walked back around next to Ranger.

“Now that your quiet, tell me where you guys like to hide. I know it is in the Sand Village so don’t play with me.” Neo said as Ranger relaxed and the walls began to form again.

“You honestly think I will betray my own village and friends?” Cavada responded.

“I don’t think you will, but I expect you to.” Neo said back with his evil grin.

“I won’t you dumb-“ Cavada was about to yell until the walls disappeared again.

“What?” Neo asked frustrated walking toward him until he leaned into the Sand Kage’s face, “What?!”

Cavada leaned forward with his nose almost touching Neo’s, “No.” he whispered.

Neo kicked the chair backwards and dragged Cavada to the edge. He then grabbed the chair with two hands and began to throw Cavada off.

“Neo!” Ranger hollered as the walls appeared.

Cavada slammed into the stone wall as his chair broke into pieces. Cavada leaned against the wall, using one hand, struggled to get onto his feet. Neo ran toward Cavada grabbing him by the throat as chains came out of the stone and wrapped itself around Cavada’s arms, legs, waist, and neck. Neo walked fast to the other side of the circler room as the wall disappear for him. Neo jumped out as Ranger turned toward Cavada. She stared at him, closed her eyes tightly, and turned back around and ran out following Neo. The wall formed once more, leaving Cavada alone.

Chapter 7: Knotted

Stubb was still staring out of his hospital window. The door opened as Neo and Ranger walked through.

Ranger walked toward Stubb and felt his head, smiling, “How are ya doing? Did that little kage give you a beating?”

Stubb stared at Ranger, smiled a little and looked at Neo until he looked back outside again. Ranger, who knew something was wrong with Stubb, felt bad and sat down on the empty bed next to him.

“It was careless Stubb, you’re like a kid sometimes.” Neo said leaning against the wall with his arms folded still angered by Cavada, “First, you abused the power I taught you. Second, you failed your mission. Third, you almost killed yourself idiot.”

Stubb shuddered as he ignored Neo.

“I don’t think you need to be here anymore Stubb…” Neo said staring at Stubb.

“Neo! Don’t-!” Ranger hollered knowing that it wasn’t the nicest thing to come out of a mouth until she was interrupted.

“Shut up Neo! You failed to kill your target also! You failed your mission! Your summons didn’t even destroy the Sand Village!” Stubb yelled back turning around and sitting up.

“We are talking about you! No one else!” Neo screamed back.

“I should have never been in this village! Your right, I can not be in this group, I WILL NOT KILL!” Stubb screamed standing out of his hospital bed, “I am done with you! I never got respect from you! I never got anything and I did everything for you! You just waste my time ‘Amekage’.”

Stubb walked toward Neo and the two faced each other, nose to nose, in anger. Stubb started to walk around Neo. Ranger’s eyes seemed to have shown her what was going on in slow motion. It devastated her, two of the closest friends just broke away. Still in slow motion, she saw Stubb now at Neo’s side, Stubb’s hand in his face. Slowly, Stubb’s hand was on the Rain Kage’s face and pushed his head. Neo stumbled some and started to retaliate. Ranger, now knowing what might happen next, ran toward Neo and put her hand on his back, telling him to stop. Stubb walked through the hallway, ignoring the docters and nurses ahead of him until he was out of the building. Neo and Ranger stood there realizing that they are being torn apart withought the help of enemies.

Chapter 8: Targets

The sand blew from one side of the hill to the other. The night was pitch black, only lit up by stars that twinkled every day. Clouds hovered above the sandy plains, covering the full moon, hiding its face from the world. A girl, skinny and small walked into a massive cave. All around, the rough walls were torn apart as if an explosion occurred. She strutted down a long narrow passage way until coming out to a huge circular room. A single hole at the top of the cave let it the star’s light. Nine figures were scattered around, in their white and black sun robes. Examining the ground, investigating what had happened. The leader of the group rose to his feet as he saw the women enter. She walked around the leader, leaving her hand on his left shoulder. As she made it to his back, she put her other hand on the right shoulder and began to give the man a massage. She smiled and whispered into his sharp ears. The leader smiled as his lover stopped her flirting hands. The man walked to the center of the cave, under the starry light peeking through. The other eight grouped with him as they did a jutsu. The rocky crumbs that were on the floor rushed into the light and held tightly together. As if someone was trying to make art with the clump of floating rocks, it formed Airgog’s face.

“Well?” Airgog asked.

The leader looked at his teammates and nodded. In a flash, they all vanished leaving the leader alone.

“There on their way,” the leader said in a slightly British voice.

“Good, who is the first target?” Airgog asked again.

The leader stroke his hair with his hand and answered with an evil grin, “The newly elected leaf kage.”

Chapter 9: Nothing Lasts Forever

Neo, walking back and forth in front of his massive window in the Amekage’s room, was filled with anger. Ranger was in a chair in front of the kage’s desk starring at the mad Kage.

“You know what? It will be fine Neo. We all get into fights at times, they always get resolved also.” Ranger said with a frown.

“No…Not this one. I am done with Stubb and his childish acts. I will get done what needs to be done and leave him behind. It will just be you and me Ranger.” Neo said stubbornly.

“But, he was like family…We have be in the same village forever Neo. All three of us.” Ranger said focusing on the back of a picture frame that was resting on the desk.

“That will stop today. He is not going to be in the Rain Village anymore, he is banished!” Neo screamed.

Ranger said nothing as she turned the frame around. The picture had the trio in a line. Ranger was on the far left, Neo was in the middle gripping Stubb tightly with a grin. Stubb looked like he was in pain on the right. Ranger grabbed on to picture and put it in her lap.

The three were young, around 8-13. Stubb was the youngest out of the three, also being the newest foreigner to join the Rain Village. Neo was around the middle, closer to the oldest(Ranger) than Stubb.

“Hold still you two!!” Younger Ranger screamed at the two boys.

“He talked about my mom!” Neo screamed back with Stubb locked in his arms.

“No! I…I…was referring to your…Auntie! That’s it! Your Auntie!” Stubb hollered trying to avoid a nuggy.
“Cheese!” The camera man said taking the picture as Ranger and Neo turned and smiled like nothing was happening.

“My aunt?! Yea, that solves everything!” Neo screamed with fire in his eyes letting go of Stubb.

“I think it was” Stubb said with his hands on his waist, leaning forward into Neo’s face with his eyes squinted.

Neo pounced on Stubb and the two wrestled, hoping to win. Stubb got onto Neo’s back and grabbed his forehead and tried to pull it back testing his strength.

Stubb laughed yanking as Neo struggled, “Hahaha!”

Stubb stopped laughing and looked to his side. Ranger’s foot hit him in the head as he flew off Neo.

“You owe me one Neo,” Ranger said laughing.

“Yea yea, I could have killed him if I wanted to,” Neo said as he got up. Everything went black.

Ranger looked up noticing Neo staring at her. He gave a curious look at her as he walked around the desk. Ranger quickly lifted herself up, slide the picture under her, and sat back down as if nothing happened.

“What were you doing?” Neo asked.

“Oh nothing…do you remember how fun the old days were?” Ranger asked.

Neo put on a smile, “Yea…Me and Stubb always fought…Trying to see who was better and in the end, you always broke us up.”

Neo turned back around and continued searching the village outside his window. Ranger took out the picture again and started to look at it more.

Chapter 10: The Generator

Cavada woke up seeing two figures in front of him. Neo and Ranger stood there, watching Cavada’s every move.

“Where did you two go? It took awhile…” Cavada said blinking his eyes trying to stay awake.

“We had to take care of something, but now we are finishing up here.” Neo answered doing hand signals.
Neatly cut stone men grew out of the floor that surrounded Cavada. They all posed like they were doing a jutsu.

“Since you won’t help us with information, you will help the whole village with your chakara.” Neo spoke.

The stone men opened their eyes and mouth. A horrible screech was let out. Cavada screamed as blood dripped from his ears. He struggled out of the chains but didn’t succeed as he fell unconscious.

“What is this Neo?” Ranger asked worried.

Neo looked at Ranger then back at Cavada, “These stone statues let out a noise only the victim hears. Once he goes unconscious, they begin to grain his chakra slowly. Slow enough for his body to continue making chakra though, it’s a constant flow of energy. This will help power our village some more.”

Ranger watched as Neo began to walk outside, “That is it? We will just leave him?”

Neo turned ,”Yea, until he speaks up.”

Neo jumped out of the tower. Ranger slowly walked toward the statues and stuck her hand in front of one of their faces. Her hands vibrated extremely fast, to fast. She retaliated, lashing her hand back from the pain. She held onto her hand as she leaped out of the building.

The Leaf Village was already starting to rebuild as many buildings were standing, only needed some more wood or paint until they were finished. A parade was happening ,also. Gih stood there in front of the villagers as the Anbu gave him the cloak Rap once wore. He stared at it awhile before putting the red hood over his head. The crowd cheered in excitement. On the mountain behind the Village, Gih’s face was already forming as the sculptors hurried to get the project done. Stubb was on his rocky head that was sculpted many years ago. He covered himself in the usual Akatsuki cloak watching the event happening from below.

Last edited by Stubbernmunc on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Chapter 11: A New Kage! His First Job!

The crowd jumped up in down, happy for the new leader. Gih raises his hand, trying to calm the villagers down. Ninja’s made there way to the built platform(that was really a massive float) to shake and congratulate the new Kage. Gih happily accepted each hand shake, even putting both hands in to action. A scream suddenly was heard from the back of the crowd. All the people scattered left or right avoiding something. A sword flung out of the crowd, bringing some villagers with it(they were stabbed and stuck on). It stabbed the wooden float sending it flying backwards into a newly constructed building. Gih landed on the ground, dodging the whole attack. Ninja’s ran in the direction where the sword was flung, one even grapped the sword that was used to attack the float. The ninja ran with the sword in one hand toward a cloud of smoke. A skinny figure dressed in white and black robes walked out and repelled the ninja into the air. He stuck his free hand out and the sword fell into it.

“Why thank you.” The skinny Taso man said now holding both of his swords.

“Who are you!” Gih yelled from afar.

“You still haven’t heard of us yet? I am part of the group called ‘Tasogare’”, The man said.

“And your name!?” Gih responded still yelling.

“Gengo..!” The irritated Taso yelled back.

Gengo started to rush toward Gih. Gih took out his sword and ran ,also. The two swords clashed. Gih lifted his sword slightly as Gengo took the chance to try to cut off Gih’s waist. Gih ducked as the two swords appeared above his head. At that moment Gih stabbed his sword upward, appearing between Gengo’s two arms, barely missing. Gih swung his sword down as Gengo jumped backwards. Gengo popped his neck as he ran toward Gih once more. Gih reversed his grip on the weapon and stabbed it to the ground as he got up. Gengo brought both of his sword in front of him, attempting to stab. Gih, still holding onto his sword used his strength to flip over his sword and his attack opponent who missed Gih by inches. Gih landed and the two turn around swiftly. Gengo brought his sword next to his face blocking Gih’s attack. Gih then kicked Gengo into the air using the later attack as a distraction. Gih vanished as leafs around him flung into the air. He then appeared above the mid-air Gengo, his sword in his right hand as a bright ball of light that was surrounded by green leaves in his left hand. Gih stuck Gengo with his left hand sending the enemy spiraling down into the ground. Gengo turned into a puff of smoke as Gih landed.

“A clone!” Gih yelled to himself in surprise.

Gih side-stepped as a sword appeared just missing him. Gih then protected his side by the other sword using his weapon. Gih used the chance to stab his sword into the ground and, once again, used it to propel him over the second sword. Gengo gasped when he saw Gih coming at him from the corner of his eye. Gih jabbed his fist into Gengo’s side. Gengo faced Gih by the blow which was a mistake. Gih repeatedly punched his enemy’s stomach until he twirled around in mid-air and kicked him. Gengo flew into the air until landing onto the streets.

Chapter 12: A Village Protected

Gengo got up, wondering why Gih didn’t attack some more.

“Not that again!!!” Gengo screamed charging at Gih.

Gih stood there with his left hand out and his right had grasping onto his left wrist. A bright ball appeared and glowed as green leaves surrounded the ball of light.

“I will protect my village!” Gih screamed back as the ball grew bigger than usual.

Gih began to charge to Gengo who was also running. They met with Gengo’s two swords pointing toward Gih’s head. Gih ducked and did and uppercut. Gengo dodged it by turning to his side and then rolled around the attacking Kage. Gengo smiled at he stabbed Gih in the back. Gih fell to the floor, pinned and unable to move by the two weapons that pierced him. Gengo took a step back, admiring his kill.

A explosion was let off in the mountains. Gengo looks up and watches Stubb’s rocky face crumble to the ground. Gengo stared at it for a few seconds until his eyes then became wide and lifeless. Gih appeared in the air behind Gengo, pressing his jutsu attack on the opponent’s head. The ground shook all around.

Gih got up and stared at the dead body. His face and body had changed.

“It wasn’t a real Taso…” Gih told himself. He then looked up at the now massive hole in the mountain. Stubb’s whole face was gone, crumbled into little pieces into the river below.

Chapter 13: The Start of A Trek

“Now make sure Cavada stays alive ok Neo? Don’t let him make you to mad.” Ranger said to Neo.

Neo smiled and gave Ranger a little shove. Ranger walked out of the Rain Village’s gates with a thick backpack on he back. She stopped at a nearby sign and took the route to the Sound Village.

Ranger watched her feet as she walked, talking to herself, “Stubb, please let me find you..!”

A bird landed on the balcony of the Sand Village’s hospital. Cool walked out and picked a flower in a pot, scaring the bird. Cool laughed at the bird as he walked back inside the room. He sat down in a chair that was between Polar and Geny’s hospital beds. Both were awake, discussing more about the Akat. Polar was almost fully recovered although she was still frustrated on the docters and nurses interrupting their little meeting and taking her away. Unfortunately, Geny was only partially recovered.

Cool handed Polar the flower smiling, “Is that the flower?”

“Yep!” Polar said grabbing it and smelling its aroma.

“Ok, we need to remember that the Rock Village is forming.” Geny said continuing a previous conversation.

“That village will fail.” Polar said laughing while putting her flower in an empty vase.

“None the less, they can still be helpful if they decide to ally with the other counties.” Cool said.

“Yea, I have heard that Pure, their kage at the moment, is friendly.” Geny continued.

“Geny, Cool, you know that just brings more trouble.” Polar interrupted, “I am sure the Akat will begin to attack that village. If not, they might ally with it.”

“We need to send messengers to that village soon, before the Akat.” Geny said seeming to agree with Polar.

“Any news on the leaf village? Has the new kage agreed to our ally letters?” Cool asked.

“Isn’t Gih the kage? If he is, I am sure he will accept all three of ours.” Polar responded.

“Great, now what is happening to the Sound Village? They have been awfully quiet.” Geny questioned.

“I think they are trying to just recover on their lost some more. Those Sound Villagers loved Zizzy.” Cool answered.

A high pitched screech came from the window. A long line of blood trailed the middle of the glass to the balcony. Cool hurried to the door of the balcony until it slammed opened. Night came in torn up and bleeding.

“I swear! These Sand ninja’s are idiots…” Night said randomly, “They all attacked me with bombs and knives! I actually had to kill some! Luckly the Anbu Leader came…”

Geny, Polar, and Cool stared at Night, frightened and wierded out at the same time.

“I need to tell you guys something. Its urgent.” Night said.

Chapter 14: Old Times, New Enemies

Stubbed opened the Leaf Kage’s office door. Gih seemed to still be taking his time back to his new office, maybe talking to other ninjas, telling them to keep their guard up. Stubb walked into the office and went straight to the desk. He opened the bottom drawers and found many documents. He shuffled through them until the folder “Reign of the 6th Hokage” appeared. He took it out and went through the documents. Everything went black.

Stubb walked into the gates of the Leaf Village. He was around 14 at the time. His facial features never changed as he grew up, it just looked “older” than when he was 8 years-old. He walked up to a local Leaf ninja.

“Yea, I am Stubbernmunc, here on a mission for the Rain Village. I need to speak to Hokage…Um…,” Stubb hesitated while looking at his mission sheet, “Ah! Hokage Raptor Elf.”

“He told me that a Rain Villager was coming, please follow me.” The ninja said guiding Stubb through the streets.

Stubb was amazed and excited. The Rain Village was so much duller than the Leaf. The Leaf Village was more “alive” and “vibrate” in many ways. He stared at the buildings that were in different colors. Green leaves passed over his face as he watched them fly of with the wind. At that moment, he fell in love with the Village. Stubb was guided to the office and the ninja left. Stubb knocked on the door until he got the “ok” to go in. There in the seat was the younger Raptor Elf. He was only 22 at the time, the youngest kage ever in all countries at the time.

“Rain ninja?” Rap said while doing the paperwork on his desk.

“OH! Umm…yea. Here is the message from the Amekage.” Stubb said hurrying toward the desk and sliding a letter in front of Rap.

Raptor immediately grabbed the letter withought looking and read it. He spoke in a clear voice, “Ok, thank you. Tell your Kage that I will be responding soon.”

“Ok…I guess I will leave now.” Stubb said saddened on Rap’s lack of attention.

As Stubb walked out a leaf(that stuck to him from outside) slid off his shoulder and landed in front of Rap’s eye’s. Rap studied the leaf and called Stubb back in. Stubb stood there as Rap wrote on a nice sheet of paper.

“Sit, please,” Rap said smiling at Stubb, “Would you mind coming in every two weeks Stubb?”

“For?” Stubb said confused.

“You’re an interesting person,” Rap responded.

“But we haven’t really talked and-“ Stubb continued.

“Don’t worry, something just told me.” Rap said smiling.
Stubb came to reality. He noticed a tear running down to his cheek. He brushed it off and threw the documents onto the floor. He began to walk out until he noticed his picture on the wall alongside of Rap’s Kage picture. He walked closer to it, reading what was scripted on the frame. It said: This is the 6th Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leafs. Age:17, Occupation before Kage: Assistant Kage of Raptor Elf. Stubb pulled the picture off the wall and slid his hand down the glass that was protecting it. He tightly shut his eyes and threw the picture on the floor near the his records. Everything went black once more.

Stubb was now 16, after weeks of being in the Leaf Village, he joined it. Amazingly, the Amekage didn’t mind the switch but Neo and Ranger did. Stubb frequently spent his time training with Rap. He was taught specific jutsu and leadership skills. Rap was nice enough to let him be Kage for a day. It was on his 17th birthday when Rap came to him during his early training session.

“Hey Stubb, I have something I need to ask you.” Rap asked with a grin.

Stubb stopped hitting the wooden man and responded, “Yea?”

“I am leaving for a little while. Well, to long. I am resigning from my Kage spot and the village needs a new leader,” Rap said putting his hand on Stubbs shoulder, “will you lead them?”

Stubb stumbled a little realizing that he was thinking of the past again. He set the center of the room on fire, igniting the his picture and documents. He walked out of the room but took one last look. He thought of his last days as a Kage then.

It was just over a year after Stubb became Kage. At the very beginning the villagers never respected him properly. They complained, no matter how much Stubb did, how he would never live up to the expectations of the past Kages, especially Rap. They believed that a foreigner should not ever be a Kage in the village, Stubb could not be trusted. Some people hated Stubb so much that they hired assassins to try and kill the new Kage.

The Kage office door opened as Rap walked through. Stubb looked up from the desk and frowned taking off his Kage hat.

“Why did you call be back so soon? You know that I can’t stay here.” Rap questioned.

“I know you can’t, but your villagers think you should.” Stubb said getting up from his chair and walking toward Rap, “I am sorry, but I can not be a leader if they won’t let me…It is best if you stay Rap.”

“Are you sure you want to do this..?” Rap asked saddened.

Stubb pounded the Kage robes and hat onto Rap’s chest and began to walk out of the room, “It is best for everyone…”
Stubb stared at the fired he made in the Hokage’s office. He closed his eyes in pain and sorrow.

Gih started to walk up the steps t his office. He notice the thicker air and hurried to the office. Once he broke open the door he hollered, “Fire!”

Ninja’s ran into the office and began to put the fire out. Gih bent down and picked up the half burnt picture of Stubb as a Kage. Gih looked out of his office window and saw a robed Akatsuki member in the distance hopping buildings, leaving the village.

Gengo furiously walked into the secret chamber in the Sound Country. He opened the massive door as bright light came out. He entered the room which was nothing but white. The room was a small circle, with different elevated chairs against the walls. The tallest chair was 35 feet tall in which the Taso leader was seated. Across form that chair was where Airgog was seated, the chair was only 30 feet tall form the ground. The remaining Taso members were also seated, each with their own elevated seat.

Gengo hopped up to his seat and yelled in anger, “He failed! My spy failed me!!”

Airgog stared at Gengo and said ,”Its fine…You should be happy it wasn’t you.”

“He is right Gengo, complain later.” The leader said.

“Anyways, Tai, your turn. I expect nice results from you.” Airgog said, “Also, Raisa, we have company, can you handle her?”

The Taso leader looked at Air, frustrated on how Air seems to act like the leader of him and his teammates. Tai and Raisa jumped down from his chair. They began to walk outside the door to their assigned target.

Last edited by Stubbernmunc on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Chapter 15: Carefree

Ranger stopped and looked at her map. She was in the Sound Country, but didn’t know where she was specifically. She continued walking while looking at her map confused but confident.

Ranger whispered to herself looking at the map, “Hopefully he is here…Now where am I?”

“I am right here if that’s who you’re looking for,” a man whispered in her ear flirting.

Ranger jumped forward, brought her sword out and stuck the tip to his throat then yelled, “Don’t get that close to me freak!”

The man was had a mini mohawk, dark skin colored, had bright blue eyes, and was a ladies man. Often called the most handsome man of the century.
“Relax, the name is Raisa…” the blonde man said in his white and black robes sticking his hand out.

Ranger cautiously shook his hand, relaxing her sword. She stared into his eyes and wouldn’t let go.

“Something wrong…umm…name?” Raisa asked still flirting.

“R..Ranger, and nothing is wrong..,” She responded still staring at his eyes.

“Oh good.” He said with an evil grin as his grip got stronger.

“Hey! Let go creeper!” Ranger yelled trying to yank her hand away.

Purple crystals came out of his hands and pierced all the way through her arm. Ranger turned into a puff of smoke and appeared behind him.

“You-!” Ranger screamed about to strike his back with her sword.

Crystals blocked his back and Ranger’s sword bounced off.

“What the…?” Ranger yelled picking up her sword.

“I am part of the Tasogare, released to kill all and unfortunately, the pretty girls like yourself,” the blonde said raising his hand into the air.

Crystals began to spike out of the ground and was heading toward Ranger. She immediately jumped and put her sword under her feet. The crystal hit the sword and she flew into the air by the rebound. The colors and brightness of dusk covered her, making camouflage. Quickly she flew back down trying to strike Raisa. Raisa looked up and put his whole arm over his face as it turned into crystal. Ranger hit the crystallized arm, rebounded to the ground and charged withought stopping. Raisa began to get scared and tried to stop her, making hand movements as crystals appeared out of the ground. One made a rainbow shape but she slide under it and continued the run towards him. A trio of crystals appeared as an obstacle. She hopped on each one and jumped over Raisa. The Taso turned around and blocked it with his crystal arm. Ranger hit the arm and immediately rolled to Raisa’s side beginning to stab him. He jumped backwards resting his back against the trio of crystal he made earlier as Ranger swung her sword. Raisa ducked and the sword hit the crystals. He then grabbed the sword with his hand and fused it with the crystal, making the weapon unusable. Ranger retreated some and began her next attack.

Chapter 16: Fists Vs. Fists!

Tai walked up to the gates of the Hidden Village in the Rocks. He went to the unfinished walls and studied it. He was amazed that they are using nothing but rocks in their construction. He slowly walked alongside the wall till he met the entrance. There, he stood face to face to the Kage.

“There you are. I’m part of the Tasogare, I was assigned to kill you.” Tai said hopping on his feet.

“Is that right?” the Kage said bringing his fists out.

Tai vanished and the appeared using his palm to strike the back of Pure’s head. Pure tilted his head and grabbed the attacking hand. He flipped Tai over but it did nothing. Tai landed on his feet and charged using his palms. In a flurry of strikes, Tai managed to hit Pure on the shoulder. Pure slammed into the constructing city walls before falling to the soil. Tai appeared above the laying Pure about to strike. Pure grasped his palm and threw him onto the floor. Tai recovered quickly and Pure slowly got up. Tai charged and hit pure once more in the stomach and while Pure bent down, he kneed him in the chin. Pure flew into the air and Tai followed trying to strike once more. Pure slowly pulled his arm back preparing for Tai. Tai appeared in front of Pure and Pure took his chance. He hit Tai in the chest. Tai rocketed down onto the plant less terrain. Pure landed and braced himself. Tai began to strike as Pure blocked. Pure managed to slap down one of Tai’s hand down, spun around and kicked Tai with all his strength. Tai flew over a cliff and Pure followed him. Pure attempted to punch the falling Taso but was retaliated as Tai used a special technique and sent Pure to spin in mid-air out of control. When Pure finally stopped spinning he slammed onto the canyon. Tai landed and took off his robe. He had a simple shirt with baggy pants. His face was very clean as his hair was all shaven off.

Pure recovered and noticed his opponent, “Your more modernized than I thought.”

Tai smiled, “There is a lot you don’t know about us.”

“What? You all attack with your fists right?” Pure asked.

“Oh no, we all have different styles…very different.” Tai said cracking his neck.

Tai then suddenly appeared behind Pure. Pure ducked as Tai swung. Pure then kicked Tai in the legs. As Tai was in the air, Pure grabbed onto his feet and spun his around. Pure let go and Tai flew into the valley’s wall. Huge rocks began to fall. Tai got out of the hole he made by the force of the hit and charged while dodging the rocks. Pure stood there smiling look up. Above, two huge rocks fell together side by side, blocking Tai to charge straight. Tai stopped barely missing the rock closest from him as he heard a crash where the boulder landed on Pure. Tai jumped on the rock and paused. His stood in fear as he saw Pure. Pure somehow broke the boulder into two pieces and held each one by each hand.

“Die!!!!!!!!!” Pure screamed putting everything he got into this attack.

Tai turned around and tried to run. He was able to take one step until the two rocks crushed him completely. Pure stood there motionless, arms numb. His arms dangled in mid air as he looked up to the top of the canyon at ninja peeking over the edge.

One medical ninja yelled, “Are you ok?! We are coming to get ya!”

Pure smiled and tried to wave his arms but his muscles were torn. Instead, he just fell to the ground and relaxed into the sun as his ninja came to the rescue.

Chapter 17: At Last!

Ranger shuffled through her back pockets and grabbed lots of shurikens and kurnais. She jumped and threw some iron stars. Raisa blocked it like usual. Ranger then appeared behind him with a kurnai. Crystal appeared behind him but this time, the crystal absorbed her weapon. Ranger quickly jumped back as the kurnai was shot back at her, leaving a big gash on her side. She landed, spun around an old crystal and tried once more to stab Raisa. A crystal hand grabbed the weapon and spun it which gave Ranger the advantage. She held on and was spun also. With her legs in the air she kicked Raisa in the head. The blonde Taso’s head swung to it’s side and hit the edge of another crystal. Ranger hurried back to make distance. Ranger fell to one knee, exhausted by the fight. Raisa was also on the floor coughing.

“Can’t beat me can you?” Raisa chuckled.

“Shut up! Your cheating anyways.” Ranger said standing up, “I don’t like cheaters.”

Ranger charged squeezing her fists as hard as she can.

“Please Neo, I hope your technique you taught will work.” Ranger told herself.

She threw her fist in the air inches away from Raisa.

“Got you! Die pretty Bi-!” Raisa said.

Ranger suddenly turned into smoke. Raisa looked up seeing Ranger appeared right on top of his head. A crystal hit her but it was also a clone. This happened multipule times in fast pace all around the “pretty boy”. Raisa soon got sloppy in his senses.

“Now!!” Ranger yelled and appeared in front of Raisa.

Ranger’s fist hit Raisa in the face. He flew backwards and broke the crystals that formed to try and stop him from flying. He landed on the ground almost dead. He got on his all fours and looked back at Ranger. His face was not as “pretty” as before. There are scratches and a massive bruise on his cheek along with a black eye. He suddenly surrounded himself in purple crystals. The group of crystals sunk into the ground along with Raisa.

Ranger laid there out of chakra. She closed her eyes watching the sun hide behind the horizon. She woke with a hand under her, trying to lift her up. She opened her eyes to see Stubb trying to move her limbless body into an upright position. Once he succeeded he supported her back and sat down together. The moon began to appear, taking the suns place in the world.

“Here eat this, It’s a chakra pill.” Stubb said smiling shoving the pill in her mouth.

Ranger ate it and felt brand new again. She looked at Stubb who was staring at her.

She slapped the back of his head yelling ,”I almost died because of you!”

Stubb began to rub the back of his head and said ,”I saved you didn’t I?”

“Yea.” Ranger said giving Stubb a friendly hug.

“I am guessing Neo wants me back?” Stubb asked

“Yea, hopefully you two can get along again…” Ranger said looking down playing with the grass.

The two got up and began to head toward the Rain Village under the bright white moon.

Chapter 18: Starting Over! The Akatsuki Plans!

Stubb and Ranger open the Amekage’s doors and finds Neo staring at his documents.

“We are back…” Ranger said silently.

“Good…Dani returned an hour ago.” Neo said staring at his documents still.

“Dani! He is alive?” Ranger yelled in excitement.

“Yes, but he is gone now. He is going to the Cloud Village to investigate the Tasogare and Airgog’s recent disappearance. I had a book that an old Amekage wrote. Apparently they have been here before, never age, but can die in battle. They are highly skilled assassins that were trapped underground in the Sound Country.” Neo explained.

“But why the Sound Country?” Ranger asked.

“Because the Kages felt that the ones who released him should be cursed. An very old Otokage released them to try and kill the Mizukage. They failed of course and was buried under the Sound Country. My book had the location and how to solve the puzzles where they were buried. My book is gone though…Who ever invaded our secret meeting room that one day took it.” Neo explained, “There have been sightings of the Tasogare or ‘Taso’ for short. We need to stop them, they are interfering.”

Ranger remember her fight and screamed, “I fought one! Stubb! That was who I was fighting, a member of the Taso.”

Neo stood up worried, “What was his name? Give me information about him!”

“Well…his name was Raisa, wore robes like ours but are white with black suns. He also used purple crystals to attack. It was annoying as Hell…” Ranger answered.

“These people are bad…They are smart and they like to play with their ‘prey’ before they kill them...” Neo said looking at Stubb and Ranger, “Be extra careful. Dani knows about them two so we should at least be able to fight them off.”

“So will we just wait for Dani?” Ranger asked.

“No we will continue our original plan.” Neo responded, “We need to finish up the Sand Village. That will give me the chance to kill Geny.”

Stubb gave a glare at Neo.

“And hopefully everyone will fulfill their mission.” Neo said glaring back at Stubb.

Stubb charged up to Neo’s desk, “I thought we were done fighting!”

“You started it anyways,” Neo said turning around ignoring Stubb.

“Stubb!” Ranger yelled.

“No! I was brought back here just to help Neo get what he wants. He is using us Ranger! Aren’t you Neo?! Huh?!” Stubb yelled leaning on the desk.

“Go away as-“ Neo said before her was interrupted.

Stubb grabbed the Amekage’s desk and flipped it over, dumping documents and papers everywhere. Stubb stormed out of the room. A servant of Neo rushed down the hall worried about what was going on.

While he passed Stubb, Stubb smashed his face into the wall and whispered into his ear, “He is worthless…” before leaving the building.

Chapter 19: Invasion! The Taso Strike Hard!

Dani peers over a tall, thick, wide mountain side. Look down he sees the Cloud Village, doing their everyday duties. Dani hopped over the mountain side until he was stopped and floated in mid-air.

“Where are you going boy?” Oona said holding Dani up by his shirt.

Oona threw Dani onto the ground back on the mountain.

“Come on, lets play!” Gengo yelled.

“Why are you two stopping me from getting into the Cloud Village? What are you hiding?” Dani questioned getting up.

“We can tell you later, lets fight first!” Oona yelled charging.

Dani blocked the attack but Gengo kicked Dani in the side. Dani tries to recover but is kicked in the stomach by Oona. Gengo decided that it was his turn and tried to kick Dani. Dani stuck a kurnai knife into his foot and he backed off. Dani got up just in time to dodge Oona’s attack. Dani swifty takes out his shurikens and throw them into Oona’s chest. The two Taso back off.

Zam, who is the temp kage for the Mist Village scans the horizon. It was a bright sunny day. Nothing bad has happened which got Zam scared. He felt that something was going to happen, just not when. He stares on to a figure that caught his eye. It was a massive red bird as big a two buildings.

“Its on fire!” Zam yelled

The bird swooped down and struck Zam and the city’s wall. Zam was carried deep into the forest then the bird dropped him. Zam landed in a lake and swam to the surface before getting out. Zam stared as the bird landed gently to the ground. A member of the Taso jumped off the bird, strokes its massive head, and walked to the lake. His hairs was spiked and pitch black. At the tips was blood red dye, just like spikes with blood.

“Who the hell are you?!” Zam screamed.

“Your Cool right?” The man said pointing his finger.

“No, I was left here to look over the village…” Zam said confused.

“Oh f-! Well, I better be off then.” The Taso member said as he began to walk to his bird.

“No! You here, lets continue this. Your after the kage, my duty is to protect him!” Zam yelled catching the enemy’s attention.

“Oh really?” he responded turning, “The name is Akuro by the way.”

Zam prepared his sword and asked another question, “Who sent you anyways? Are you a rouge ninja?”

Akuro sighed and slammed his hand on his forehead, “I am part of the Tasogare idiot! We are a group of people.”

Zam clutched to his sword even tighter, “And you guys just want to kill a kage?!”

Akuro smiled responding, “Hehe, no. We were hired by someone. I think his name is Airgog, weird fellow he is.”

“Your lieing! He is a kage! Not some murderer!” Zam screamed charging over the lake.

“Technically, I am the murderer aren’t I?” Akuro said throwing his right hand to the left of his waist.

Akuro swung his hand up to his right shoulder and acted like he was holding something. A trail of blaze followed his movement and a bright red pole was made. Akuro pointed the metal pole toward the attacking ninja.

Last edited by Stubbernmunc on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Chapter 20: Rescue Me!

Stubb walked over the sandy hill. Covered in his robes, he fights the wind from blowing away his protection. From afar he sees a huge ditch, the exact one made from his previous fight at the location. Farther away from that is the lateral pit was the Sand Village, finally at peace from the previous troubles. He continued his journey until he met with the ditch once more. Stubb leaned over, staring at the now partially covered ditch, filled by sand, almost like a half filled jug of water. After jumping over, he walked on as a mysterious figure. Once Stubb got close to the gate, he looked up finding Cool and Geny there, waiting for him. The three made no comments, showed no emotions. Geny and Cool whispered to each other for awhile cautiously looking back at Stubb at random times. Cool nodded his head and swung his sword out. Stubb stood there in silence, not motionless. Cool charged with his sword drawn, staring down the hooded Akatsuki member. Stubb suddenly vanished as sand twinkled in the air. Cool rushed to a stop expecting an attack. Stubb appeared in front of Cool, bent down.

“Wait! No!” Geny screamed watching the battle.

Cool flew backwards, slamming onto the walls of the Sand Village. Cool desperately tried to get off the wall but he was pinned by two kunais slicing through his gear but over his shoulders.

“Next…” Stubb said emotionless staring at the still injured Geny.

Polar looks up into the rain. She trails the wall of the massive tower until she struck the top.

“There!” Polar said to herself.

Polar ran up the wall fighting against the falling rain. Once near the top she laid a pile of explosion tags on the wet stone.

Cavada regained conscious, woke up seeing this savior. He wasn’t tied to the chair anymore and the objects around him were scattered across the floor broken. Ahead he saw a huge hole letting in light from the outside world. In front of the wall stood Polar staring back at him.

Polar ran toward the dazed Kazekage until falling to the ground and skid across the floor on her knees.

Once he was in front of Cavada she pulled out a huge scroll while asking questions, “Cavada! Are you ok? This is torture!”

Cavada stretched, “Yea I think I am fine…”

Polar rolled out her scroll screaming, “Stand on it! It will send you back to the another Village!”

Cavada got up asking, “Which one?”

Polar looked at the scroll nervously, “I really don’t know…Just stand on it!”

She began to pull the Kazekage by the arm while Cavada retaliated screaming, “Your coming with me right?! Your not going to stay here!”

Polar finally succeeded and pulled Cavada onto the scroll and did a hand signal , “It can only transport one…”

Cavada tried his best to get off the scroll but it was to late. He was teleported and landed in the Leaf Village’s Kage room.

Polar got up and walked to the hold she made. She looked down at the clean streets of the Rain Village. She turned around and gasped as she saw Ranger in her face.

“Hello again!” Ranger screamed whiling kicking Polar with huge force.

Polar flew out of the tower and landed on the ground. Ranger landed a few feet away from her smiling.

“Well look who came?” Ranger laughed.

“Surprise!” Polar said back getting up.

Both brought out their swords when Ranger made a comment, “Oh, I’m surprised alright!”

Chapter 21: Blitz and Blaze

Zam struck Akuro’s pole as his sword repelled and bounced back swiftly.

“You put some force into your stikes.” Akuro said.

Zam charged again, aiming for his head. Akuro ducked and swung his pole upwards striking Zam in the chin. Zam flew into the air but quickly turned himself around and threw his sword at the enemy. Akuro jumped back just enough to dodge the attack. Zam then lifted his index finger up and the shimmer of chakara string quickly showed itself. Zam’s sword took flight off the ground into the air back at him. The sword almost sliced open Akuro’s stomach but he jumped back in time.

Zam landed with his sword in his hand. Akuro gripped his pole tight and charged. Zam prepared himself for his enemy’s attack. Akuro jabbed his pole into the ground which gave Akuro with plenty of force. He stuck his foot out and tried to kick Zam in the chest. Zam hopped back as Akuro landed on the ground but suddenly swung his pole. Zam ducked, dodging the attack. Akuro then loosened his grip once he noticed he had missed until the pole hit the soil. He then did an uppercut on the ducking Zam. Zam went into the air again and threw his sword. Akuro jumped, negated the sword by hitting it with his pole and slammed his fist into Zam’s stomach. Akuro immediately turned to his side and did a 180 until his pole hit Zam in the chest. The Mist villager flew into the ground making a cloud of dust around him. Akuro stuck his pole downwards and landed, trying to jabb the fallen Zam with his pole. The pole hit the ground as Akuro followed, hitting the grass and throwing his pole in front of his face. Zam appeared and hit the pole surprised how Akuro knew he was there. Akuro then spun his pole in a circle and Zam, along with his weapon, fell to the ground.

“Your not worth it yet…” Akuro said staring at the laying ninja, “Hey! Get over here big bird!”

Akuro jumped as the bird replaced his spot crushing Zam. Akuro landed on the giant phoenix and it took flight.

Chapter 22: A Last Note

Dani did a backhand spring as Gengo missed his attack. Dani, during his backhand spring, turned in mid-air and clashed his sword with Oona. Oona landed as Dani flew backwards by the force. He recovered but he was to late as Oona kicked him on the side of the head. Dani hit the ground as Gengo’s foot smashed his side into the rocky ground. The two brother Tasogare members gathered around the body smiling. Oona then saw a small pepple tapped the bottom of his chin. Oona looked down and grasped the pepple that seemed to oppose gravity. A giant rock shot out of the ground and hit Oona in the stomach making him fly backwards. Gengo, being surprised, took a step back as he noticed many small sharp rocks surround him. Each one shot at him, trying to pierce his skin. He used his sword as best as he could blocking the rocks. Dani got up with Oona unconscious and Gengo easily distracted. Gengo began to run as the rocks chased him. Dani then appeared in front of his with his kunai drawn. Gengo sidestepped but was late. He was stabbed on his far left stomach. Gengo fell to his knees as the barraging rock shards stopped their assault. Dani took out his sword and stuck it to Gengo’s throat. Dani teased as he pushed a little harder as small blood tinkled from the neck.

“Stop!” Oona screams charging fast.

Dani turns and sees a fist in his face. Dani is flown back in the air but Oona grabs his legs and slams him to the ground. Dani rolled as Oona attempted another punch. He got up just in time to notice Oona at his side. Oona takes another swing at Dani’s face. Dani staggered back as Oona kept throwing punches. The Akatsuki member’s face was torn up and almost unconscious. Oona used one hand and grabbed Dani’s side and threw him to the wall. Dani slammed into the wall and collapsed to the ground. He then struggled but succeeded to grab his last smoke bomb and disappear. Oona and Gengo began to search for their enemy.

Dani was behind a fairly small rock, a small rock statue in front of him. He was bent down writing a letter. He looked over the rock seeing the searching Taso’s closing in on him slowly. Dani shoved the letter into the statues throat and it sank to the floor. Two swords suddenly pierced through the rock and out of Dani’s chest. His eyes grew weak as he coughed up blood. He saw his killers stand in front of him, pride of what they accomplished. Dani closed his eyes, dying swiftly but in pain.

Chapter 23: Cat Fight

Polar recovered from her fall and stared eye to eye into the other women’s eyes. They both charged, clashing their swords withought landing a hit. Ranger stepped back and threw five kunais and charged with them. Polar threw her sword sideways, blocking the small metal but was hit by Ranger’s surprise uppercut. Polar moved back some, wiping the blood from her mouth. She then threw her sword at Ranger. Ranger began to move until she felt her being grasped by Polar. Ranger struggled, trying to get out of her enemy’s grasp. Ranger got enough strength and Polar released her grip. Ranger slightly moved to her left as the sword pierced Polar. Polar turned into smoke as the real one slammed her fist into the moving Akatsuki members face. Polar stood there watching Ranger try to get up. Ranger grabbed onto Polar’s leg about to strike a fierce punch. The two suddenly looked in opposite directions until the swiftly backed away from each other. Two female Tasogare figures appeared in front of each fighter.
“This should change up the outcome some…” The girl in front of Ranger said.

Ranger screamed back irritated, “More Tasogare members?! What the he-!”

The Taso girl suddenly appeared infront of Ranger and punched her to the side saying, “The name is Aururi.”

“And I’m Sakera,” the girl said in front of Polar beginning a jutsu, “Watch out! I can to all types of jutsu!”

Polar charges as a massive fireball appeared in front of her. She jumped and saw her attacked gone. Ranger got up as Aururi punched her once more. Sakera suddenly appeared behind Ranger slicing her arm almost off. Ranger fell to her knees grasping her badly injuryed arm.

“Watch her, make sure nothing happens. I am going for this little miss, “Aururi said walking toward Polar clinching her fist.

Aururi charged and attacked with her fist but was blocked as she hit the blunt side of Polar’s sword. Polar did a backhand spring and kicked Aururi in the face. Polar charged at the mid-aired Taso women. Aururi spun to her side, kicking her enemy’s sword out of her hands. Polar kept on running toward Aururi as she landed and charged also. The two got close and started to punch until Aururi disappeared. Polar stopped confused as she was hit from the side. Polar started to fall until she was hit again from the opposite side and then from her back. Polar then stuck her hand out and felt Aururi’s foot as she grabbed it. Aururi fell to the ground, now at the same level Polar was.

“Umm, Aururi!” Sakera screamed at her comrade, “Her wounds are beginning to heal themselves!”

Aururi, along with Polar got up screaming back, “Kick her! Do something to stop it!”

Sakera began to kick the fallen Ranger. Ranger endured each kick only moving a little. Purple ears began to form from her head as chakra started to surround her.
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Chapter 24: A Beast Sealed!

Ranger screamed as force shot Sakera to the ground. She got back up and started to run toward Ranger about to attack. Neo suddenly appeared in the way of Sakera’s attack as he punched her in the face. Sakera fell to the floor again bleeding horribly from the mouth. Neo swiftly turned around and reached into his back pocket. He pulled out a small seal that was in the shape as a sticker. Neo slapped the seal on Ranger’s forehead. Ranger began to black out as the chakra came back into her. Once Neo felt that Ranger was alright, he turned toward Sakera. She began to run until an orb of water surrounded her. She was risen into the air and the orb slowly grew smaller. Aururi stared in fear as Polar quickly looked away, expecting the worse. Neo’s hand tightly closed as the two girls heard a quick scream following many bones cracking. The now red orb was released and the bloody water poured onto the streets. Aururi quickly got up and started to run out of the village. Neo turned, focusing his attention to the fallen partner. He grabbed her, threw her over his shoulder and walked away toward the hospital. Polar was left there, alone on the ground still stunned on what had happened.

Geny tried to stare into Stubb’s covered eyes.

“There…There is nothing..,” Geny hesitated.

“There isn’t anything I should care about.” Stubb replied.

“Something must be going o-,” Geny begin to say.

“Lets just finished this!” Stubb interrupted.

“Fine…” Geny responded charging.

Stubb began to walk backwards as Geny rushed forward. The two met swords, rebounded off eachother and attacked again quickly. Geny began to put more force into his attacks making Stubb jump backwards. The two began to approach the huge ditch. Stubb’s heel met the edge of the pit as Geny felt confident that he had his opponent where he wanted him. Stubb jumped down the pit landing in the bottom as Geny followed. They continued the pattern as Stubb hit the wall of sand. Stubb ducked and rolled to Geny’s backside. Geny turned as they switched actions. Stubb began to attack and Geny blocked. Stubb found an opening the tried and uppercut.

Cool was still pined to the wall angered that he couldn’t help. Geny flew out of the pit and fell to the gound. Stubb jumped out pulling back his hood.

“What is wrong? Did Neo really mess you up that bad!?” Stubb screamed.

Geny got up as he grabbed his sword, “I am still able to hold you back.”

Geny’s eyes opened as Stubb appeared quickly close to him clashing their weapons.

Chapter 25: Watching Horror

Stubb ducked and kicked Geny’s legs. Geny began to fall as Stubb quickly got up and sliced downwards. Geny pulled his sword above him trying to block. The force of the impact made Geny slam and sink into the sand. Stubb jumped back noticing the sand start to ripple. He ran away from the semi-buried Geny as waves of sand followed him. Stubb jumped sideways as a fist of sand jumped out. Stubb then halted and jumped straight upwards. Two waves of sand crushed each other under him until he landed and continued to run. Stubb rolled to his side as a fist jumped over him. Another hand appeared under Stubb as he tried to get up and run. Stubb was close but the hand gabbed his leg and flung him toward the now risen Geny. Stubb landed on his feet as he slid on the sand closer toward Geny. They both swung but neither succeeded hitting the other. Geny attempted to slice Stubb’s stomach but Stubb jumped backwards just far enough. Geny then leaned forward and pounded Stubb’s back making his enemy fall to the sandy ground. Geny the swung his sword downward but stubb rolled, quickly got up and jumped on Geny’s sword digging it into the ground. Geny let go of his weapon retreating. Stubb appeared above him and swung the sword. Geny ducked and punched Stubb’s wielding hand. Stubb let go of the sword in pain as Geny caught it. Stubb then dodged as Geny fiercely attacked him.

Stubb dodged another attack and said, “Your getting slower!”

Stubb then dodge another stab and used it to get close to Geny. Stubb then gracefully spun himself around Geny and locked his neck as he grasped Geny’s arm.

Geny stood still in the lock as Stubb whispered into his ear, “Your time is up…”

Stubb used his hand and pressed on a pressure point. Geny let out a quick scream as he dropped the stolen weapon. Stubb then threw his victim to the ground. Geny got to his feet as Stubb grabbed his sword. Stubb then sliced Geny’s legs making him fall to his knees in pain. Stubb smiled as he grabbed shurnikens.

“I think it is over…” Stubb said smiling.

“Di..Did…Did Neo send you here to kill me?” Geny asked coughing up blood.

Stubb looked down for a second saddened until he stared back at Geny once more and answered, “No…I came for my own reasons.”

“And what are…are your reasons?” Geny struggled to respond.

“To share pain!” Stubb screamed throwing the shurikens, each one hitting Geny’s wrists, flinging his arms backwards.

The two were now fairly close to the Sand Village’s walls. Geny looked toward the struggling Cool and asked, “Cool…Please…,” Geny coughed up more blood, “Please close your eyes.”
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Chapter 26: Broken

Cool tightly closed his eyes. A tear crept out of his eyes and crawled down his cheek. Stubb looked at Cool with a glare.

“Pathetic, never get close to others…It will always turn out worse.” Stubb said shaking his head at Cool.

The Akatsuki member then focused his attention to Geny. His eyes began to become emptiness. Stubb felt peace and calmness come over Geny’s final moments. Stubb put a disgusted face as he started to kill his target. Stubb stopped his task and grabs the half dead body by the shirt and Geny’s sword.

Cool suddenly heard a poof sound as he felt a sword being pierced into his right shoulder. He quickly opened his eyes in shock and saw horror. Only inches away from Cool’s face was Geny’s head staring back at him. Cool shuddered as he slowly peeked over Geny’s body. He saw Stubb smiling staring back twisting Geny’s sword into him and Geny’s body. Cool stared back into Geny’s eyes and watch as they became empty and emotionless. Stubb turned around and began to walk off, heading out of the Wind Country. Cool started to scream in pain and agony trying his best to get out of the weapon’s grasp on him. After awhile, Cool stopped and fell unconscious.

Polar walked into the Sand Village and was surprised. The village was in chaos. Many villagers ran around dropping their objects and rushing toward the hospital. Polar ran through the village pushing away any villagers in her way. Each time she passed a person she heard them whisper the themselves, “Its her! Where was she?” or “Oh my god! Do you think she knows what had happened?”. Polar mostly ignored these comments, only focusing on her one goal, to get to the hospital. She rushed through the ninja’s guarding the hospital doors and ran to the clerk.

Polar gasped for air and quickly asked , “What is happening?! Whats wrong!”

“Polar! Please understand-!” The clerk began to answer.

“Whats the room number?!” Polar asked screaming.

“Room 94 but-!” The clerk began to say.

Polar was already rushing up the stairs, searching for the correct room worried. She opened room 91’s door and her eyes widened. She saw Geny’s body laying on a clean bed with Night sitting next to the bed mourning. Cavada, who was right next to the doorway saw the stunned women. Polar shrieked in sadness and pain as she stumbled toward the dead body. Cavada quickly tried to help and support her but she didn’t cooperate. She fell to the floor once she was next the bed crying hard. She tightly grasped his hand and let out another shriek.

Night got up and walked to the balcony, trying to heal some of the sadness in him. He looked around and studied the nearby park. He saw Cool sitting on the bench, tightly wrapped up in bandages staring at his reflection in the small pond. Night jumped off the balcony and walked toward Cool.

Night sat next to Cool who was emotionless quietly comforting him, “Hey bud, It will be alright.”

Cool stared at the pond some more in pain responding, “It was my fault…I failed to help him…”

Night, who knew it was pointless to change Cool’s already locked mind, just sat in silence and joined in the staring contest with the water.

Chapter 27: Eien

“Is she ok?” Stubb asked walking into the hospital room.

“Where the hell were you!” Neo asked frustrated.

“You don’t care or need to know, now is she ok?” Stubb said emotionless as he walked closer to Ranger who was on the bed sleeping.

“I do care. You and I may have had our differences now but your still my villager and a comrade.” Neo responded staring at Stubb.

Stubb stood in place for a couple of seconds as is he was paralyzed before turning around to Neo saying, “Again, you don’t need to know.”

Stubb suddenly felt his hand being tugged on. He twisted around to find Ranger holding his hand trying to get his attention, “But we do.”

“We all aren’t just comrades, we are friends. We can share anything Stubb.” Ranger said softly trying to persuade him.

Stubb lashed his hand forward releasing Ranger’s grip on him. He lifted his black hood over his face concealing his emotions. Stubb began to walk out of the room, pushing Neo aside with disrespect until responding, “I took care what Neo started.”

“You did not! You worthless piece of-!” Neo screamed following Stubb’s motions.

“Both of you!” Ranger also screamed sitting up.

Stubb stopped at the doorway and threw his head down. In the background he could hear the two shout at him and each other until it all went silent. He began to have flashbacks on him and his friends, everything that had happened until this point.

- “Together!” Young Neo, Ranger, and Stubb hollard as they banged their fist together at the same time.-

- “Oh…I want to be in the Mist Village!” Young Cool laughed as he leaned back, staring at the darkened, cloudy sky.-

-“You’re an interesting person,” Past Rap faintly said-.
-Stubb pounded the Kage robes and hat onto Rap’s chest and began to walk out of the room, “It is best for everyone…”-

- “You started it anyways,” Neo said turning around ignoring Stubb.-

-“And what are…are your reasons?” Geny struggled to respond.-

Stubb lifted his hand and stared at it still ignoring his friends. A small tear appeared coming out of the hood and into his hand. Stubb clutched his hand as hard as he could once he heard Neo come close to him. Stubb swiftly turned around attempting to punch Neo the best he could. Neo retaliated by grabbing the fist quickly. The two suddenly stuck their hands into their robes until revealing their kurnais.

“Please stop!!!” Ranger screamed trying to get out of her bed.

The two stopped their movements. Stubb’s kurnai was about to pierce through Neo’s heart. Neo’s weapon was about to jab itself into Stubb’s neck. They both released their grip and stopped threatening each other, but they kept glaring. Docters and Nurses began to rush in with all the commotion they heard, separating Neo and Stubb from each other. Stubb walked out of the room as Neo returned to Ranger’s bedside trying to explain that everything is fine.
Stubb walked into the Amekage’s office, staring at Neo’s picture on the wall. He walked toward the desk and then slid his hand across it. Stubb slowly took off his black and red Akatsuki robe, laying it on the desk. He was covered in dense and complex under armor, something all Akatsuki member’s wear. On his waist was a belt with many pockets and holders, enough to carry plenty of weapons. He then pulled out a black strand of cloth and covered his eyes with it. Once he was done tieing the cloth, he brought out a match and lit the desk on fire. He walked out of the room, hoping his identity was sealed inside the cloth. The desk, along with his Akatsuki robes, continued to burn.
The moon was full in the pitch black sky above the Sound Village. A lonely man continues to walk until he finds a massive crater.

He began to walk into it smiling, “Oh Zizzy…”.

The man chuckled until he got near the center. He looked up into the shining moon still with a grin. His eyes were empty, fearless and he continued to glare. His eyes then widen and spin a complete 360 degrees. The empty pupil became a blood red star, its ends extended in a spiral motion.

“Here I come Neo.”
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Here was the rough draft I wrote for this story. Again, please compare it with the real story and tell me which one is better. bounce

Naruto Redem: Tasogare

Plot: With the villages and the Akat return to prepare for another attack by each other, Airgog found the Ninjas of Tasogare. They were a legendary force capable of destruction and darkness. Wore a robe simaliar to the akat but it was black with a white trim and white suns on it. There were 9 of them each with their own ability(T-punching,A- fast fighting, S-all jutsu, O-1 huge sword guy, G-1 two sworded guy, A-one who can turn into all fire, R-one who summons, R-one who does crystal jutsu, E-one who is all around, one who is like neo but can grow wings in his demon form.

1-

Dani and night get done fighting when they are interrupted by Tasos. They both team. Night has a mini fight with the one who has two swords. Dani has a mini fight with a two sworded one. In the end the leader appears with the others and sends the fighters flying. They both use smoke bombs and disappear. The Taso are standing there alone.

Cool and Geny are interrupted when Polar comes backs with injuries. She is then in a med bed alongside Geny and cool is stitting between them and they discuss about the akat and the code Zizzy had/ Cavada.
“Prowling in the darkness they do. Kill all they must”
“Overpowering all who stand in their way. Giving a death sentence.”
“Where did they come from? Why are they here?”
“Eating our villages they will. Released by an friend.”
“Renting bodies they do, the secret they hold.”

Neo lays the bodies on the floor. They chain Cavada up on the newly built secret room and Stubb is at the med in rain village. Neo talks to Cavada some and then Stubb on how careless he was. They argue and their relationship is strained.

2-

The Taso is seen at the cave where Polar/cavada fought Ranger. They search the area and split up(bout to find all their required targets. The leader then talks to Airgog with a jutsu. They discuss the 1st target, Gih(being assigned as kage of leaf).

Neo talks to Ranger some about the argument and the Neo begins to get info from Cavada and torures him. They put him in a chamber where his chakara is taken everyday to feed the Chakara shield the rain has put up around the village. Stubb goes missing(noticed by Ranger when she was going to talk to him). Stubb is seen looking down at the rebuilding leaf village.

3-

Gih becomes the kage just in time for the Taso to come. Gih fights the Taso(who has 2 swords and is quite skinny). They fight until they hear and explosion and being distracted.

Ranger is sent by neo to try to find Stubbs. She starts looking at the sound village.

Geny(somewhat recovered) and polar(fully recovered) and Cool are having a meeting about the akat some more when Night comes damaged. He tells them of the new threat.

4-

The explosion is on the carved out face of Stubb in the leaf village being blows into rubble. Gih uses the distraction to get an attack of the Taso. The fight continues with the Taso disappearing and gih being proud.

Airgog and the other Taso are seen discussing at the secret door which inside it has different leveled chairs on the wall and everything is white. They talk about the new target assigned. The one with huge fists jumps down and begins his trek.(named Tai)

The trio are still talking about the akat and the newly forming rock village and its kage Pure. They seemed worried as it is a new target. Meanwhile, Stubb is seen looking around in the leaf kages office. He finds some documents of leaf and sheds a tear. He then walks out until he notices his picture alongside other kages pictures. He burns it alongside his documents of controlling the village. He leaves when gih comes in noticing the fires.

5-

Ranger is seen at the sound village and she meets up with a Taso being a boy and quite good looking. They fight and he uses crystal jutsu.(named Raisa and is mocked since it’s a girls name)

The Taso is interrupted at the gates of the constructing rock village by Pure. They fight and go into a canyon. Pure mostly uses his fists and kicks in this match.

6-

Ranger beats the man but he retriets. Ranger spots Stubb who was watchin and walks with him back to the Rain village silently. Ranger seems worried.

Pure kills the Taso and returns to his village and reports the news to the other leaders. Pure also sends info about the Taso since the one said they all had different techniques.

Ranger and Stubb talk with Neo. Neo plans on another attack on the Sand village and tells the two that Dani did come back, gave the info of the Tasos(which neo is worried about saying they are very smart and like to play before the kill.). He says Dani went to the Cloud village to try to find Air. Neo also promises to kill Geny this time.

7-

Dani finds the village but gets attacked by the two-sworded man again. They fight once more when the one sworded man apprears and fights alongside his brother.

Zam was left in charge of the Mist village when Cool was gone. A firey phoenix appears over the city and Zams reacts. The fire Taso and Zam talk some when the fire guy reveals Airgog being behind it. The prepare to fight.(named akuro)

Dani is also told this at the same time and he and the other 2 Taso fight.

8-

Dani continue to fight when he hides and creates a min stone man who is covering his eyes and a mouth open. He puts a letter in the mouth and it closes. Then figure goes into the ground and Dani fights resulting in his death.

Zam and the fire dude fight and Zam loses. Right before he strikes the final blow, the fire man tells Zam that he wants to fight him again and leaves, leaving Zam alive and frightened.

Stubb is seen closing on the Sand village alone. And Polar is seen under the tower where Cavada is held.

9-

Cavada and Polar talk some and Polar gives him a scroll and he gets out of the tower. Polar begins to lay the other scroll down when Ranger attacks and Polar flies out of the tower and plummets to the ground. Ranger looks down grinning ready to fight once more.

Stubb jumps over the now half-filled(by sand) canyon neo made. Geny and Cool is seen coming out the gate ready to fight Stubb.

10-

Stubb fights Cool and the still injured Geny. At the end of the chapter Cool is pined to the sand village’s wall and Geny starts to fight Stubb alone.

Ranger fights Polar when the Taso of the fast paced and all jutsu one apprear, both being girls making it an all girl fight. Polar fights the fast one while Ranger fights the other.

11-

Ranger and polar continue to fight the toher 2 Tasos

Stubb fights Geny. Geny is defeated and tells Cool not to watch his end and Cool closes his eyes tightly. Stubb holds the fallen Geny by the shirt. Cool opens his eyes fast as he heard a poof sound and he sees genys face inches away from his. The two lock eyes both surprised when Cool notices the grinning Stubb behind Geny. Cool feels his sword being pulled out of its socket. Blood splatters all over Cool while Geny’s eyes widened and became empty. Geny was stabbed and held up but Cools sword and he was pinned to the wall. Stubb comments to the emo Cool on how he will be able to see Geny a little more than he expected and walks off. Cool is left there with the empty eyed gney staring at him dead.

12-

Polar is caught off guard and doesn’t see her fast target. Ranger then gets attacked by both and getting cut in the arm, almost losing it. She then sees the two coming after her until Polar counters it infront of Ranger’s face. Polar then gets pushed forward by a force released by Ranger who is turning into the Nibi. The fallen Polar stares at Ranger in fear when she sees Neo appear behind her and put a seal on her forhead. Ranger becomes unconscious and Neo is seemed to be surprised attacked by the justsu Taso. Neo uses his force and the girl is held into the air. Polar looks away and hears tons of bones cracking. Neo then disappeared with ranger and left Polar on the ground. The other Taso also left but in fear. Polar got up and headed towards the sand village.

13-

A little but of time passes and Polar returns to the village in chaos. She rushes to the hospital. She finds the dead body of Geny on the bed with Cavada and Night mourning. Polar begins to cry as Cavada comes and tries to comfort her. Night walks out of the room saddened. He then walks to the local park where there seems to be a mad-made mini lake built. He sees Cool on the bench being emoish. Night and Cool talk some and cool thinks it was his fault. Then, in rarity clouds hover above and begin to rain a little.

14-

Airgog and the remaining Taso’s(only the all jutsu and fist one aren’t there cause they died). They discuss and argue about the payment. Airgog disagrees on the money suggested and leaves. He is then confronted by the Tasos. The main Taso comes to the cloud kages office and says he is now the cloud ruler and kicks air’s dead body off the top of the kage building.

Stubb returns to the rain filled with hate. He then argues with Neo again at Rangers bedside. Ranger yells back trying to get them to stop. Stubb walks back and forth a little but in anger while Neo continued to argue. Stubb the punched Neo and neo fell to the floor. Stubb the ran off. He walks into the amekages office and lays his akat cloak on the desk and ignites it. It burns along with the desk as he leaves.

It is dark and the full moon is out. A lonely man is walking in the darkness of the sound village. He discovers a huge crater and laughs at Zizzy. He then looks up at the full moon. His eye is revealed as it is a blood red star but its points are extended and spin slightly.
Back to top Go down
Stubbernmunc
Chunin
Stubbernmunc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:03 pm

Good news everyone. I decided to start the 3rd installment. Its already in the works so please be patient/
Back to top Go down
Neodragon444
Kazekage
Kazekage
Neodragon444

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:53 am

woot awsome cheers
Back to top Go down
Dragon4275
Otokage
Otokage
Dragon4275

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Really, i thought u was going to wait like.....months lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)   Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Eternal Redemption: Tasogare (Sequel)
Page 1 of 1